PDA

View Full Version : Kitteh haz helmet cam

TimC
June 10th 07, 08:29 PM
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam1.htm
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam2.htm
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam3.htm
http://www.mr-lee-catcam.de/pe_catcam4.htm

Complete with electronics description.

I'm sure you could mount a cat on your bike and get a good series of
timelapse snapshots of where the cat took you.

--
TimC
Just because they are called 'forbidden' transitions does not mean

gplama[_134_]
June 11th 07, 02:44 AM
hahah nice.... and another kittay linkay.... LOLCODE...
http://tinyurl.com/2omrlz

--
gplama

cfsmtb[_259_]
June 12th 07, 04:24 AM
Wrote:

> Hmmm, LOLCODE, LOLCATS, it's a whole world I was blissfully unaware
> of. Still, the catcam site is proving to be an excellent timesuck thus
> far.

It's a huge and expanding universe, even as we type.

Kitty cam has terrifying implications for us all, we've got three and
they could be spying on us. Nothing like a good dose of paranoia, huh?

Mind you, helmet cam on our 20yo dog wouldn't be as scintillating.

Still asleep.

Asleep.

Nonchalantly chew bum.

cfsmtb