PDA

View Full Version : Change of Address

DC1999
June 11th 07, 03:33 PM
I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
are sent, to >. In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

Do I need the moderator's approval for this? If so, I'd appreciate
that it be done.

Thank you.

Dave Clark

Claire Petersky
June 12th 07, 02:30 AM
"DC1999" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
> are sent, to >. In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
> there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.

This is usenet. There is no moderator.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/

Mike Kruger
June 14th 07, 01:03 AM
Claire Petersky wrote:
> "DC1999" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
>> are sent, to >. In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
>> there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.
>

> This is usenet. There is no moderator.

A few immoderators, though.

Mike A Schwab
June 14th 07, 07:40 AM
On Jun 11, 9:33 am, DC1999 > wrote:
> I want to change the address to which digest messages from this group
> are sent, to >. In googlegroups Edit Subscriptions
> there appears to be no way to do so short of unsubscribing.
>
> Do I need the moderator's approval for this? If so, I'd appreciate
> that it be done.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Dave Clark

Subscribe using the new email.