PDA

View Full Version : What cycling websites do you most detest?

Hank Wirtz
June 14th 07, 06:38 AM
On Jun 13, 11:27 pm, Troll Report > wrote:
> http://www.campyonly.com/gets my vote

You'll love my Campy-equipped Surly, Troll.

Troll Report[_7_]
June 14th 07, 07:27 AM
http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote

Tim McNamara
June 14th 07, 03:05 PM
Anything on MySpace. Those are the crappiest looking Web pages on the
Internet and I cannot believe that MySpace ever was popular.

Just A User
June 14th 07, 03:08 PM
Troll Report wrote:
> http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote
Almost anything that is a subdomain.

Ken

Tom Nakashima
June 14th 07, 04:52 PM
>> http://www.campyonly.com/ gets my vote
> Almost anything that is a subdomain.

I had visited that website and noticed not every component
is Campagnolo, so where do they draw the line?
-tom

Bill Sornson
June 14th 07, 05:47 PM
Tim McNamara wrote:
> Anything on MySpace. Those are the crappiest looking Web pages on the
> Internet and I cannot believe that MySpace ever was popular.

I must really be out of it. I literally have never seen a MySpace page or
ONE SECOND of (un)Reality TV.

Bubble Boy Bill

Ozark Bicycle
June 14th 07, 07:13 PM
On Jun 14, 11:47 am, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:

<snipped>

> Bubble Boy Bill
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This explains Sornson's political "views"! ;-)

Michael Warner[_2_]
June 14th 07, 11:16 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:52:22 -0700, Tom Nakashima wrote:

> I had visited that website and noticed not every component
> is Campagnolo, so where do they draw the line?

Around Western Europe?

Ted
June 15th 07, 02:19 AM
> http://www.campyonly.com/

They do have a rather interesting mod bikes photo gallery.

Ted.

Johnny Sunset
June 15th 07, 04:42 AM
On Jun 14, 1:27 am, Troll Report wrote:
> http://www.campyonly.com/gets my vote

ANYTHING with a Flash introduction.

Ozark Bicycle
June 15th 07, 04:55 AM
On Jun 14, 10:42 pm, Johnny Sunset > wrote:
> On Jun 14, 1:27 am, Troll Report wrote:
>
> >http://www.campyonly.com/getsmy vote
>
> ANYTHING with a Flash introduction.

Don't take it personally, Tom, they're not flashing you.

Michael Warner[_2_]
June 15th 07, 07:05 AM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:55:17 -0700, Ozark Bicycle wrote:

>> ANYTHING with a Flash introduction.

> Don't take it personally, Tom, they're not flashing you.

If you squint carefully, most of those silly flash intros have
subliminal anti-recumbent messages.

Ozark Bicycle
June 15th 07, 11:47 AM
On Jun 15, 1:05 am, Michael Warner > wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:55:17 -0700, Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> >> ANYTHING with a Flash introduction.
> > Don't take it personally, Tom, they're not flashing you.
>
> If you squint carefully, most of those silly flash intros have
> subliminal anti-recumbent messages.

You mean like those faint letters crawling across the screen: R-E-C-U-
M-B-E-N-T-S * A-R-E * F-O-R * D-O-R-K-S ?

Qui si parla Campagnolo
June 15th 07, 01:42 PM
On Jun 14, 12:27 am, Troll Report > wrote:
> http://www.campyonly.com/gets my vote

Any that have a bazillion flashing pop-ups on the borders..Velonews,
Cyclingnews...

RonSonic
June 15th 07, 03:12 PM
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:13:17 -0700, Ozark Bicycle
> wrote:

>On Jun 14, 11:47 am, "Bill Sornson" > wrote:
>
><snipped>
>

>> Bubble Boy Bill
> This explains Sornson's political "views"! ;-)

As if staying away from cam queens and attention whores impairs his
understanding of the actual issues.

Ron

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home