PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find a TdF dream team comp

DaveB
June 14th 07, 12:25 PM
Last year I joined the TdF Dream Team comp over at coolrunning.com.au ,
but with only three weeks to go I've got a suspiscion it's not going to
be on this year. Anyone know where else I can get onto one of these. Or
if someone can get me info on where these comps get their rankings I
might even be tempted to run an a.b version.

DaveB

The Double Zero[_5_]
June 14th 07, 01:09 PM

--
The Double Zero

byron27[_61_]
June 15th 07, 03:51 AM
The Double Zero Wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that cyclingnews.com will be running one
yeah, but that one costs?

i just want to do it for the fun of it. It seems all these become about
money eventually....

--
byron27

cfsmtb[_264_]
June 17th 07, 02:28 PM
byron27 Wrote:
> yeah, but that one costs?
>
> i just want to do it for the fun of it. It seems all these become about
> money eventually....

Or have a crack at 'running your own'
(http://forums.roadbikereview.com/showthread.php?t=62843), and possibly
make $$, or you could invent a online barter comp? I'll be up for it, if
anyone can come up with a workable system.

--
cfsmtb

vaudegiant[_5_]
June 18th 07, 01:08 AM
byron27 Wrote:
> yeah, but that one costs?
>
> i just want to do it for the fun of it. It seems all these become about
> money eventually....

CBD cycles are running one this year. Not yet up on their website,
maybe by the end of the week.

'http://www.cbdcycles.com.au/cbd/shop' ( )

Pat

--