PDA

View Full Version : FS Polar 725X HRM

Bob Chambers
June 15th 07, 12:39 PM
For Sale
Polar 725X multifunction cycling/running unit about 18 months old and
has had batteries replaced recently. It is working well. Records heart
rate information, cadence, speed, altitude, temperature, exercise
settings and has 2 watch time zones and several alarms. A power sensor
can be added. Watch and software both store data such as wheel
circumference etc, for two bikes and allow switching between the two.
Watch and software both also store personal data such as height, weight,
age, activity level for calculating energy expended. The software will
draw trend curves of all of these recordings.

The set I'm selling includes :
o The Watch and handlebar mount and wireless speed sensor
o Two wireless cadence sensors (for both of your bikes)
o One extra wireless speed sensor (for your other bike)
o Two handlebar mounts (for both of your bikes)
o CD with analysis software
o Users/Instruction manual
o Nice zipped Carry Case
I'll provide a replacement mounting kit for the sensors. (These contain
sufficient rubber pads and gear to mount the sensors & rubber straps for
the handlebar mount)

See
http://www.pursuit-performance.com.au/polar/html/segments/Cycling/S725.html

If interested, email me with an offer, but you'll need to un-munge my
"reply to" address patnbobatunwireddotcomdotau.

--
Bob C

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home