PDA

View Full Version : Been Wondering Where Tam Is??

Gags
June 17th 07, 11:51 AM
Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile race............of
course it's a running race!!!

It is on next week (Jun 23-24) and you can check up on her online during the
race to see how she is going:

http://www.ws100.com/cgi-bin/runnerquery.pl?number=110

The cutoff is 30 hours but Tam is hoping to get in under 24.

Go Tam!!!!

Gags

gplama[_136_]
June 17th 07, 12:06 PM
Gags Wrote:
> Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile race............of
> course it's a running race!!!

100 miles on the bike means getting home mid-arvo..... 100 miles on
foot means MADNESS!!! :)

--
gplama

Adam F[_4_]
June 17th 07, 01:28 PM
gplama wrote:
> Gags Wrote:
>> Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile race............of
>> course it's a running race!!!
>>

> 100 miles on the bike means getting home mid-arvo..... 100 miles on
> foot means MADNESS!!! :)

Reminds me of that Dean Karnazes guy they featured in Wired and other
mags recently - runs ultra marathons for fun. Weirdos!

--
//Adam F

cfsmtb[_262_]
June 17th 07, 02:18 PM
gplama Wrote:
> 100 miles on the bike means getting home mid-arvo..... 100 miles on foot
> means MADNESS!!! :)

Possibly not home in time for tea either!

--
cfsmtb

Duracell Bunny[_19_]
June 18th 07, 03:12 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Possibly not home in time for tea either!
Tam's US blog is located at http://ws100.blogspot.com for those who
want to keep up to date with her US holiday adventures

DB

--
Duracell Bunny

Donga
June 18th 07, 04:43 AM
Do you reckon she's going to pop in on her loverboy while States-side?
(Ed, silly!)

Donga

SteveA[_42_]
June 18th 07, 04:46 AM
Donga Wrote:
> Do you reckon she's going to pop in on her loverboy while States-side?
> (Ed, silly!)
>
> Donga

Ooooooooh, you said "E..".

SteveA

--
SteveA

TimC
June 18th 07, 11:11 AM
On 2007-06-18, SteveA (aka Bruce)

> Donga Wrote:
>> Do you reckon she's going to pop in on her loverboy while States-side?
>> (Ed, silly!)
>>
>> Donga
>
> Ooooooooh, you said "E..".

That's odd. I saw a donkey pulling a cart yesterday. They both
pulled up at our supermarket. I love the country.

--
TimC
I'm not a procrastinator! I'm temporally challenged! --unknown

cfsmtb[_269_]
June 21st 07, 02:33 AM
Donga Wrote:
> Do you reckon she's going to pop in on her loverboy while States-side?
> (Ed, silly!)

Careful now, the silly old duffer is still frigging around in
rec.bicycles.misc. ;)

--
cfsmtb

John Henderson
June 23rd 07, 09:08 PM
Gags wrote:

> Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile
> race............of course it's a running race!!!
>
> It is on next week (Jun 23-24) and you can check up on her
> online during the race to see how she is going:
>
> http://www.ws100.com/cgi-bin/runnerquery.pl?number=110
>
> The cutoff is 30 hours but Tam is hoping to get in under 24.
>
> Go Tam!!!!
>
> Gags

Just a reminder to everyone that the race has now started.

John

Donga
June 24th 07, 12:21 PM
On Jun 24, 6:08 am, John Henderson > wrote:
> Gags wrote:
> > Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile
> > race............of course it's a running race!!!
>
> > It is on next week (Jun 23-24) and you can check up on her
> > online during the race to see how she is going:
>
> >http://www.ws100.com/cgi-bin/runnerquery.pl?number=110
>
> > The cutoff is 30 hours but Tam is hoping to get in under 24.
>
> > Go Tam!!!!
>
> > Gags
>
> Just a reminder to everyone that the race has now started.
>
> John

She's nearly done. The Google Flyover makes it look absolutely BRUTAL.

Donga

Gags
June 24th 07, 03:07 PM
"Donga" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 24, 6:08 am, John Henderson > wrote:

>> Just a reminder to everyone that the race has now started.
>>
>> John
>
> She's nearly done. The Google Flyover makes it look absolutely BRUTAL.
>
> Donga

She is now at the 85 mile point and the cutoff time is catching up to
her........go Tam!!!

Parbs
June 24th 07, 09:58 PM
Gags wrote:
> Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile race............of
> course it's a running race!!!

29:23:43 Nutter!

Parbs - who has walked 100km but has no intention of doing 100miles
(except on a bike)

Resound[_2_]
June 25th 07, 10:10 PM
"Donga" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> On Jun 24, 6:08 am, John Henderson > wrote:
>> Gags wrote:
>> > Tam is currently in the U.S. about to do a 100 mile
>> > race............of course it's a running race!!!
>>
>> > It is on next week (Jun 23-24) and you can check up on her
>> > online during the race to see how she is going:
>>
>> >http://www.ws100.com/cgi-bin/runnerquery.pl?number=110
>>
>> > The cutoff is 30 hours but Tam is hoping to get in under 24.
>>
>> > Go Tam!!!!
>>
>> > Gags
>>
>> Just a reminder to everyone that the race has now started.
>>
>> John
>
> She's nearly done. The Google Flyover makes it look absolutely BRUTAL.
>
> Donga

Brutal is an understatement...that's not the flattest country in the world.
I think I'd eat my own weight and crawl into bed for a week if I tried to do
that on a bike, let alone on foot.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home