PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Bike, Bike, Bike, Bike, Frame, and wheels.

gplama[_137_]
June 20th 07, 01:38 AM
I've decided to clear the stable....

SCOTT CR1 PRO '07 - L 56CM
Stock parts with the following upgrades:
Wheels: Mavic Ksyrium Elite
Crankset: Dura Ace 172.5mm
Dura Ace chain and cassette
Pedals: Dura Ace PD-7810 (the new ones)
Brakes: Carbon somethings (matches the frame nicely!)
6 months old, drive train has around 2000kms.

SCOTT CR1 PLASMA TEAM '07 (TT BIKE) - L 56CM
Wheelset: Deep dish Cosmic Carbone (2003?)
Groupset: Ultegra 10spd
Bars: FSA Vision R Bend Integrated Handlebars + FSA brakes
Dura Ace bar end shifters
6 months old, 1500kms on it

*Giant TCRc0 2006* - Size M-L (53.5) Compact Frame Sizing
Ultegra 10spd, Mavic Equipe (new)

*Giant XTC '06 MTB* - 19" Hardtail
SRAM x9 group, RockShox Reba SL fork

*Giant TCRc1 2005* - Size M-L (53.5) Frame/Fork only.

*Mavic Ksyrium Equipe* '06 wheel set (new/unused, Shimano)

Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

--
gplama

Bleve
June 20th 07, 02:13 AM
On Jun 20, 10:38 am, gplama <gplama.2sg...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> I've decided to clear the stable....

What're you replacing those dungers with?

gplama[_138_]
June 20th 07, 02:46 AM
Bleve Wrote:
> On Jun 20, 10:38 am, gplama <gplama.2sg...@no-
> mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> > I've decided to clear the stable....
> >

> What're you replacing those dungers with?

I've got an alloy TCR which will serve me well. Along with my OCR
single speed for rainy days.

--
gplama

MikeyOz[_77_]
June 20th 07, 04:13 AM
gplama Wrote:

> Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
> in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

Farkin 'ell.... When is the bike shop opening up ?? Do you have a
pic of the XTC ??

--
MikeyOz

DaveB
June 20th 07, 04:37 AM
gplama wrote:
> I've decided to clear the stable....

Lama the rule is n+1 not n-5.

DaveB

TimC
June 20th 07, 04:59 AM
On 2007-06-20, gplama (aka Bruce)

> I've decided to clear the stable....
....shiny...I want...
> Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
> in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

I think I need to make a trip down.

What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? ;) Or spousal unit threatening
damage?

--
TimC
E = MC ** 2 +- 3db

gplama[_139_]
June 20th 07, 05:00 AM
MikeyOz Wrote:
> Farkin 'ell.... When is the bike shop opening up ?? Do you have a pic
> of the XTC ??

heh, closing down sale more like it... :)

This linky should work for the XTC - http://tinyurl.com/2btvq7

--
gplama

gplama[_140_]
June 20th 07, 05:02 AM
TimC Wrote:

> What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? ;) Or spousal unit threatening
> damage?

Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
better rider.

--
gplama

byron27[_66_]
June 20th 07, 08:23 AM
gplama Wrote:
> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
> rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
> better rider.
you will get a knock on the door late at night from some bicycle
industry thugs if you keep up with that crazy talk...

--
byron27

Donga
June 20th 07, 08:48 AM
Getting married? Been told? ;-)

SteveA[_43_]
June 20th 07, 09:50 AM
Donga Wrote:
> Getting married? Been told? ;-)
Llama is our friend.

We must do the right thing to help him.

Do NOT buy any of these bikes.

He is just a little disoriented at present but he will come good soon.

He just needs our support so he does not make this terrible mistake.

Get better soon Llama.

SteveA

:D

--
SteveA

flyingdutch[_58_]
June 20th 07, 11:02 AM
SteveA Wrote:
> Llama is our friend.
>
> We must do the right thing to help him.
>
> Do NOT buy any of these bikes.
>
> He is just a little disoriented at present but he will come good soon.
>
> He just needs our support so he does not make this terrible mistake.
>
> Get better soon Llama.
>
> SteveA
>
> :D

hehe. Sounds like a job for the 'N+1 detox spa...

--
flyingdutch

MikeyOz[_78_]
June 20th 07, 11:20 AM
gplama Wrote:
> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
> rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
> better rider.

I have an Avanti Monza, 7 years old scratched to bits, the head is
knackered, it is BOG heavy, the seat sux, but it is go fast red, do a
straight swap for the Giant XTC......??? that Monza is pretty basic,
but it does have Sora so it might not be basic enough for you. yeah ok
only joking.

--
MikeyOz

gplama[_141_]
June 20th 07, 11:24 AM
MikeyOz Wrote:
> I have an Avanti Monza, 7 years old scratched to bits, the head is
> knackered, it is BOG heavy, the seat sux, but it is go fast red, do a
> straight swap for the Giant XTC......??? that Monza is pretty basic,
> but it does have Sora so it might not be basic enough for you. yeah ok
> only joking.

Someone has offered me a '93 Ford Fairmont for it... :eek:

--
gplama

Jono L[_28_]
June 20th 07, 11:32 AM
gplama Wrote:
> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the rider.
> So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a better
> rider.
I'll vouch for lama on this one. The bikes are all in great condition
(except the giants which were crap from the moment they were built;) ).
More a case that he got caught up in a bodgy sponsorship deal and now
has 2x race bikes 2x TT bikes plus a single speed and a trainer AND a
MTB(oh yeh and a girlfriend:p )

And those carbon goodies can't support the amount of pancakes per month
(ppm) he consumes.:D

--
Jono L

Gags
June 20th 07, 11:33 AM
"gplama" > wrote in message

> TimC Wrote:
>>
>> What's wrong with 'em? Hail damage? ;) Or spousal unit threatening
>> damage?
>
> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
> rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
> better rider.
> --
> gplama

Maybe he finally realised how crap ****mano is and has decided to go for
Campag?

Go steel, go fixed!!!!!!

Gags

gplama[_142_]
June 20th 07, 11:35 AM
Jono L Wrote:

> And those carbon goodies can't support the amount of pancakes per month
> (ppm) he consumes.:D

LOL!!!!!

--
gplama

gplama[_143_]
June 20th 07, 11:47 AM
Gags Wrote:

> Maybe he finally realised how crap ****mano is and has decided to go
> for
> Campag?
>
> Go steel, go fixed!!!!!!
>
> Gags

I'll go Campag if I manage to swipe Robbies bike after the final stage
in Paris next month ;) SRAM if I can catch David Millar's Scott TT
bike too!! :)

Fixed is on the horizon.. I'm looking to add track work to my training,
and a track bike fits with my 'back to basics' plan. I'm also keen as
hell to have a crack at the 'hour record' held by the local fixed
nutters every now and then - that looks a blast.

--
gplama

TimC
June 20th 07, 12:39 PM
On 2007-06-20, Jono L (aka Bruce)

> gplama Wrote:
>> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the rider.
>> So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a better
>> rider.
> I'll vouch for lama on this one. The bikes are all in great condition
> (except the giants which were crap from the moment they were built;) ).
> More a case that he got caught up in a bodgy sponsorship deal and now
> has 2x race bikes 2x TT bikes plus a single speed and a trainer AND a
> MTB(oh yeh and a girlfriend:p )

Just rub it in, why don't you. She's a hotty too.

--
TimC
load "linux",8,1

cfsmtb[_268_]
June 20th 07, 12:43 PM
gplama Wrote:
> Nope, all are perfect. Its not about the bling, its all about the
> rider. So I'm going back to basics for a while in an effort to become a
> better rider.

Think you may of just solved a mystery that's been bugging me for
awhile.

Possibly.

--
cfsmtb

gplama[_144_]
June 20th 07, 01:02 PM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Think you may of just solved a mystery that's been bugging me for
> awhile.
>
> Possibly.

....? Do tell... :confused:

--
gplama

cfsmtb[_270_]
June 21st 07, 02:36 AM
gplama Wrote:
> ....? Do tell... :confused:

After a good nights sleep I've re-considered my opinion regarding this.
It was merely a passing thought, now idly dismissed.

--
cfsmtb

byron27[_68_]
June 21st 07, 05:10 AM
gplama Wrote:
> Fixed is on the horizon.. I'm looking to add track work to my training,
> and a track bike fits with my 'back to basics' plan.
Then you will need a fixed for racing, fixed for training, fixed for
the city, etc, etc.

--
byron27

TimC
June 21st 07, 05:45 AM
On 2007-06-21, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)

> gplama Wrote:
>> ....? Do tell... :confused:
>
> After a good nights sleep I've re-considered my opinion regarding this.
> It was merely a passing thought, now idly dismissed.

You weren't reconsidering N+1, were you?

--
TimC
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere. --unknown

cfsmtb[_273_]
June 21st 07, 06:11 AM
TimC Wrote:

> You weren't reconsidering N+1, were you?

Nah, the bloke wouldn't stand for it. How many people have a lovely
partner like that? ;)

--
cfsmtb

Donga
June 21st 07, 07:20 AM
On Jun 21, 3:11 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2si...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> TimC Wrote:

> > You weren't reconsidering N+1, were you?
>
> Nah, the bloke wouldn't stand for it. How many people have a lovely
> partner like that? ;)
>
> --
> cfsmtb

Well I have, but I'm still too chicken to tell her about my new ride!
The other night I'd fitted the seat and bars, but not the wheels. To
test the spacing, I put the bike down on the BB shell and sat on it.
She chose this moment to stick her head out the door and ask what I
was doing - and saw me sitting on a bike without wheels. Well, if she
thought I was soft in the head before ... She hasn't mentioned it ...
what a goddess.

donga

cfsmtb[_276_]
June 21st 07, 07:25 AM
Donga Wrote:

> Well I have, but I'm still too chicken to tell her about my new ride!

Ahhhhhh, the SS? New bike! New bike!

Do tell.

--
cfsmtb

Donga
June 21st 07, 08:25 AM
On Jun 21, 4:25 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2si...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Donga Wrote:
>

> > Well I have, but I'm still too chicken to tell her about my new ride!
>
> Ahhhhhh, the SS? New bike! New bike!
>
> Do tell.
>
> --
> cfsmtb

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/pjlwbike/LSClassic2.jpg

You like? I love.

ritcho[_8_]
June 21st 07, 11:59 AM
gplama Wrote:
> I've decided to clear the stable....
> [snip]
> Queries/inspections/reasonable offers on any of the above welcome. I'm
> in Melbourne (inner east). Reply/pm if interested.

I already have enough bikes, but the motor needs an upgrade... how much
for the motor?

:)

Ritch (been running around a bit lately)

PS... Hmm, that TT bike looks tasty... I wonder what she who must be
obeyed would say?

--
ritcho

John Pitts[_2_]
June 22nd 07, 01:32 PM
On 2007-06-20, TimC > wrote:

> load "linux",8,1

Thanks Tim. You made my day.

--
John

20cents
June 23rd 07, 06:16 AM
In article >,
John Pitts > wrote:

> On 2007-06-20, TimC > wrote:
>
> > load "linux",8,1
>
> Thanks Tim. You made my day.

I was surprised to see this during the week:

June 21, 2007 The programming language Fortran celebrates its 50th
anniversary this year. A proposal from IBM employee John Backus to
develop an efficient alternative to assembly language for programming
the companyıs IBM 704 mainframe computer in 1953 resulted in the first
specification for the IBM Mathematical FORmula TRANslating System in
1956. The first FORTRAN compiler appeared in April 1957.

cheers,
Darryl

TimC
June 23rd 07, 07:39 AM
On 2007-06-23, 20cents (aka Bruce)
> In article >,
> John Pitts > wrote:
>
>> On 2007-06-20, TimC > wrote:
>>
>> > load "linux",8,1

Shouldn't that be lunix, anyway?

I've never actually seen lunix in operation, but then again, I don't
have a C64 anymore.

>> Thanks Tim. You made my day.
>
> I was surprised to see this during the week:
>
> June 21, 2007 The programming language Fortran celebrates its 50th
> anniversary this year. A proposal from IBM employee John Backus to
> develop an efficient alternative to assembly language for programming
> the companyıs IBM 704 mainframe computer in 1953 resulted in the first
> specification for the IBM Mathematical FORmula TRANslating System in
> 1956. The first FORTRAN compiler appeared in April 1957.

Backus died a few weeks ago :(

I've already used Fortran 2003 features in my last couple of Fortran
programs I've modified. Good thing the compilers are reasonably up to
date on the standard.

--
TimC
I am very new to programming drivers so if I sound un-knowledgeable then it's

Zebee Johnstone
June 23rd 07, 08:13 AM
In aus.bicycle on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 05:16:33 GMT
20cents > wrote:

> I was surprised to see this during the week:
>
> June 21, 2007 The programming language Fortran celebrates its 50th
> anniversary this year. A proposal from IBM employee John Backus to
> develop an efficient alternative to assembly language for programming
> the companyıs IBM 704 mainframe computer in 1953 resulted in the first
> specification for the IBM Mathematical FORmula TRANslating System in
> 1956. The first FORTRAN compiler appeared in April 1957.

If it's the anniversary of Fortran than I suppose it is time for the
bi-annual prediction of the death of COBOL.

Zebee

John Pitts[_2_]
June 23rd 07, 09:37 AM
On 2007-06-23, TimC > wrote:
> On 2007-06-23, 20cents (aka Bruce)
>> In article >,
>> John Pitts > wrote:

> Shouldn't that be lunix, anyway?
>
> I've never actually seen lunix in operation, but then again, I don't
> have a C64 anymore.

Ooh, I wasn't even aware of lunix. Just had a quick google, and it's
real! I was laughing at the absurdity of Linux running on a C64. Not
so absurd, it seems...

The most fun I had with my C64 was with the Forth cartridge that I
bought. Which included a reverse-polish assembler.

Speaking of which, do you astronomy Johnnies still use Forth for
controlling telescopes? ISTR it was the language of choice at one
stage.

> I've already used Fortran 2003 features in my last couple of Fortran
> programs I've modified. Good thing the compilers are reasonably up to
> date on the standard.

Bleh. In my first year of uni, they taught us Fortran IV as an
introduction to programming. Scarred me for life. I haven't used
Fortran since.

--
John
I want to drag this out as long as possible. Bring me my protractor.

TimC
June 23rd 07, 10:18 AM
On 2007-06-23, John Pitts (aka Bruce)
> On 2007-06-23, TimC > wrote:
>> On 2007-06-23, 20cents (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

>> Shouldn't that be lunix, anyway?
>>
>> I've never actually seen lunix in operation, but then again, I don't
>> have a C64 anymore.
>
> Ooh, I wasn't even aware of lunix. Just had a quick google, and it's
> real! I was laughing at the absurdity of Linux running on a C64. Not
> so absurd, it seems...

Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's not absurd.

> The most fun I had with my C64 was with the Forth cartridge that I
> bought. Which included a reverse-polish assembler.
>
> Speaking of which, do you astronomy Johnnies still use Forth for
> controlling telescopes? ISTR it was the language of choice at one
> stage.

Our telescope is running off a 35 year old Interdata, running a large
number of compiled FORTRAN routines. We are currently in the midst of
rewriting it (because we are on the last of our spare 2MB disk packs,
and no more working models are known in the world) in C I think. The
new system has an on-sky test scheduled in a month, but the new
hardware hasn't been installed yet! It's a pain when you have to
apply for on-sky time 6 months in advance.

>> I've already used Fortran 2003 features in my last couple of Fortran
>> programs I've modified. Good thing the compilers are reasonably up to
>> date on the standard.
>>

> Bleh. In my first year of uni, they taught us Fortran IV as an
> introduction to programming. Scarred me for life. I haven't used
> Fortran since.

Fortran has improved since 1966! Unlike COBOL.

It's been hard to ride around here for the past couple of weeks. I
slipped on black ice as I was walking from the bus up the top.

--
TimC
The prolonged application of polysyllabic vocabulary infallibly

John Pitts[_2_]
June 24th 07, 03:01 AM
On 2007-06-23, TimC > wrote:
> On 2007-06-23, John Pitts (aka Bruce)
>>
>> Ooh, I wasn't even aware of lunix. Just had a quick google, and it's
>> real! I was laughing at the absurdity of Linux running on a C64. Not
>> so absurd, it seems...
>
> Oh, I wouldn't go so far as to say it's not absurd.

Heh.

> Our telescope is running off a 35 year old Interdata, running a large
> number of compiled FORTRAN routines. We are currently in the midst of
> rewriting it (because we are on the last of our spare 2MB disk packs,
> and no more working models are known in the world) in C I think. The
> new system has an on-sky test scheduled in a month, but the new
> hardware hasn't been installed yet! It's a pain when you have to
> apply for on-sky time 6 months in advance.

When it stops working you'll have all the on-sky time you want, Shirley.

>> Bleh. In my first year of uni, they taught us Fortran IV as an
>> introduction to programming. Scarred me for life. I haven't used
>> Fortran since.
>
> Fortran has improved since 1966! Unlike COBOL.

So I've heard. Still quite happy to avoid it. I don't know why they
thought it'd be a good thing to teach first-years, but the textbook was
written by the lecturer's father, ISTR. They switched to Pascal and
structured programming the year after.

> It's been hard to ride around here for the past couple of weeks. I
> slipped on black ice as I was walking from the bus up the top.

It's been cold enough down here on the plains. It was difficult to get
out of bed for this morning's BUG ride (but worth the effort once on the
road.)

--
John
"Hear no evil, see no evil, two out of three ain't bad."

Terryc
June 24th 07, 10:26 AM
John Pitts wrote:

> So I've heard. Still quite happy to avoid it. I don't know why they
> thought it'd be a good thing to teach first-years,

Career opportunities.
I believe it still has the largest installed base in the world.

Zebee Johnstone
June 24th 07, 10:44 AM
In aus.bicycle on Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:26:43 +1000
Terryc > wrote:
> John Pitts wrote:
>

>> So I've heard. Still quite happy to avoid it. I don't know why they
>> thought it'd be a good thing to teach first-years,
>
> Career opportunities.
> I believe it still has the largest installed base in the world.

That's what they told us. Each year's intake was allotted COBOL or
Fortran, simply because it was a good bet we'd come across one or the
other. It wasn't about teaching programming per se or data
structures, it was about "you will meet this one day, better get used
to it."

My Advanced COBOL tutor used the unit as an opportunity to teach us
about code specification pitfalls. THe entire tutorial group failed
the first assignment for small things like indent and variable names
and larger things user input decisions. When we complained he hadn't
said anything about any of that, he just smiled and said "you didn't ask".

So after that, we hammered out the requirements for every assignment.
If we could think of something and get a ruling, he'd stick to that
ruling but if he could think of something we didn't, then he'd decide
arbitrarily (usually as in "pick the answer so the maximum number of
people lose marks") what the spec would be and mark accordingly. This,
of course, included any fuzziness in the agreed upon rulings.

A very good practical education in carefully reading what you have
been given and thinking about all the possible difficulties. And of
course in dealing with a deliberately obtuse and difficult customer.
One of the best tutorial experiences I had in 10 years and 3 universities.

Zebee

Theo Bekkers
June 25th 07, 12:48 AM
Zebee Johnstone wrote:

> If it's the anniversary of Fortran than I suppose it is time for the
> bi-annual prediction of the death of COBOL.

I don't suppose anyone even knows about NEAT. National Electronic Autocoding
Technique.

Theo

Blue Heeler
June 25th 07, 02:19 PM
Theo Bekkers wrote:

> I don't suppose anyone even knows about NEAT. National Electronic
> Autocoding Technique.
>
> Theo

ARRRGH!

It's been 30 years since i worked for NCR and had to learn that ****!

Or at least their *******ised version of it - NEAT-3
--

Theo Bekkers
June 26th 07, 06:10 AM
Blue Heeler wrote:

> ARRRGH!
>
> It's been 30 years since i worked for NCR and had to learn that ****!

> Or at least their *******ised version of it - NEAT-3

I was installing 315s in 1968. Worked for them from 1961 to 1994.

Theo

Ted Linnell
June 27th 07, 10:47 AM
"Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

>Zebee Johnstone wrote:
>
>> If it's the anniversary of Fortran than I suppose it is time for the
>> bi-annual prediction of the death of COBOL.
>
>I don't suppose anyone even knows about NEAT. National Electronic Autocoding
>Technique.
>
>Theo

Yep.

Used NEAT3 and NEATVS on NCR 8000 series systems.

Ted.
| Ted Linnell > |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |

Theo Bekkers
June 28th 07, 12:52 AM
Ted Linnell wrote:
> "Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

>> I don't suppose anyone even knows about NEAT. National Electronic
>> Autocoding Technique.

> Yep.
>
> Used NEAT3 and NEATVS on NCR 8000 series systems.

8400, 8450, 8500, 8550, etc. Installed and worked on them all.
Hmm, that's the second ex-NCR lurker out of the closet.

Theo

gplama[_156_]
June 28th 07, 09:13 AM
*SOLD* *Giant TCRc1 2005* - Size M-L (53.5) Frame/Fork only. *SOLD*

--
gplama

roshea[_50_]
June 28th 07, 09:54 AM

--
roshea

Ted Linnell
June 28th 07, 10:39 AM
"Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

>Ted Linnell wrote:
>> "Theo Bekkers" > wrote:
>
>>> I don't suppose anyone even knows about NEAT. National Electronic
>>> Autocoding Technique.
>
>> Yep.
>>
>> Used NEAT3 and NEATVS on NCR 8000 series systems.
>
>8400, 8450, 8500, 8550, etc. Installed and worked on them all.
>Hmm, that's the second ex-NCR lurker out of the closet.
>
>Theo

There must be a few of us around.

I worked on 8500, 8400,8600 and 9800.

I think I decommissioned the last 9800 in Australia back in 1996.

Do UNIX these days, mostly HP.

Regards,

Ted.

| Ted Linnell > |
| |
| Nunawading, Victoria , Australia |

Terryc
June 28th 07, 01:54 PM
Theo Bekkers wrote:

> 8400, 8450, 8500, 8550, etc. Installed and worked on them all.
> Hmm, that's the second ex-NCR lurker out of the closet.

In my days, the best thing about NCR was that you could donate the gear
to the Australian Opera in return for tickets to the opera {:-).

2 nghts as my share of the company's offer and another 2 nights direct
because I was such a straight shooter with the opera guy .

yep, they were doubletickets too {:-).

Bleve
June 28th 07, 11:34 PM
On Jun 28, 6:13 pm, gplama <gplama.2sv...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> *SOLD* *Giant TCRc1 2005* - Size M-L (53.5) Frame/Fork only. *SOLD*

I thought I saw a bike in a trailer at the tip yesterday :)

Theo Bekkers
June 29th 07, 12:45 AM
Ted Linnell wrote:
> "Theo Bekkers" > wrote:

>> 8400, 8450, 8500, 8550, etc. Installed and worked on them all.
>> Hmm, that's the second ex-NCR lurker out of the closet.

> There must be a few of us around.
>
> I worked on 8500, 8400,8600 and 9800.
>
> I think I decommissioned the last 9800 in Australia back in 1996.

I installed the first 315 in WA. I believe it is still sitting in a Museum
warehouse somewhere. I was asked to inspect it just after storage.

Theo

cfsmtb[_288_]
June 29th 07, 02:25 AM
roshea Wrote:
> What's this off topic crap? ;)

Hell just when it couldn't go more tangential. BTW - offers yet on the
XTC?

--
cfsmtb

gplama[_157_]
June 29th 07, 02:55 AM
cfsmtb Wrote:
> Hell just when it couldn't go more tangential. BTW - offers yet on the
> XTC?

yep - it may soon be living in QLD... if only the owner was going with
it!

--
gplama

cfsmtb[_291_]
June 29th 07, 03:18 AM
gplama Wrote:
> yep - it may soon be living in QLD... if only the owner was going with
> it!

New or old owner? :p

Sorry about not getting back to you sooner, due to delicate
negotiations with the CEO (finance & entertainment) Oh well, back to
searching for a donor bike on eFlea.

--
cfsmtb

gplama[_165_]
July 2nd 07, 09:52 AM
*SOLD*[/B] GIANT TCRC0 2006 - SIZE M-L (53.5) COMPACT FRAME SIZING
ULTEGRA 10SPD, MAVIC EQUIPE (NEW) [B]*SOLD*

Limited LamaBikeKit stock left, get in fast! ;)

--
gplama

gplama[_168_]
July 3rd 07, 09:37 AM
**SOLD**
*Mavic Ksyrium Equipe* '06 wheel set (new/unused, Shimano)

--
gplama

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home