PDA

View Full Version : I had stopped by my LBS

June 25th 07, 03:27 AM
I had stopped by my LBS the other day to checks
out some new road tires. I got some Continental
Grand Prix, but wanted to know a little more about
the Hutchinson Accel(sp?). I've not heard of it and
wanted to know the rep of Hutchinson's road tires.
I like their mountain tires, so I'm assuming that
the road tires are of the same caliber.

Bleve
June 25th 07, 03:33 AM
On Jun 25, 12:27 pm, wrote:
> I had stopped by my LBS the other day to checks
> out some new road tires. I got some Continental
> Grand Prix, but wanted to know a little more aboutthe Hutchinson Accel(sp?). I've not heard of it and
> wanted to know the rep of Hutchinson's road tires.
> I like their mountain tires, so I'm assuming that
> the road tires are of the same caliber.

Troll.

this was posted in 2001

Google