PDA

View Full Version : TATTOO DESIGNS

June 25th 07, 09:03 AM
Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
models of tattoos here.

http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

gnork
June 25th 07, 07:06 PM
> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> models of tattoos here.
>
> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

I like the invisible tattoo.

June 25th 07, 07:26 PM
On Jun 25, 1:06 pm, "gnork" > wrote:
> > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> > gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> > models of tattoos here.
>
> >http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>
> I like the invisible tattoo.

The invisible pinball tattoo is the best!

Dan

Nwojedi
June 25th 07, 07:31 PM
On Jun 25, 1:26 pm, wrote:
> On Jun 25, 1:06 pm, "gnork" > wrote:
>
> > > wrote in message
>
> oups.com...
>
> > > Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> > > gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> > > models of tattoos here.
>
> > >http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/
>
> > I like the invisible tattoo.
>
> The invisible pinball tattoo is the best!
>
> Dan

thought this thread was of someone with a pinball tattoo, what a
disappointment. :/

gnork
June 25th 07, 07:39 PM
"Nwojedi" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> > oups.com...

> > > I like the invisible tattoo.
> >
> > The invisible pinball tattoo is the best!
> >
> > Dan
>

> thought this thread was of someone with a pinball tattoo, what a
> disappointment. :/

You are clearly not a wizard.

June 25th 07, 07:44 PM
here you go

http://hem.bredband.net/b257182/tatuering.JPG

On Jun 25, 11:31 am, Nwojedi > wrote:

> > oups.com...

> > > I like the invisible tattoo.
>
> > The invisible pinball tattoo is the best!
>
> > Dan
>
> thought this thread was of someone with a pinball tattoo, what a
> disappointment. :/

Nwojedi
June 25th 07, 07:53 PM
i've seen that one before. Thought this guy was displaying something
new. It was just spam.

chuckster
June 25th 07, 07:59 PM
I have a friend that has WENDY tattooed on his penis.... When it gets
fully erect it says: WElcome to New jersey enjoy your DaY
;)

On Jun 25, 2:53 pm, Nwojedi > wrote:
> i've seen that one before. Thought this guy was displaying something
> new. It was just spam.

gnork
June 26th 07, 12:45 AM
"chuckster" > wrote in message
ups.com...
> I have a friend that has WENDY tattooed on his penis.... When it gets
> fully erect it says: WElcome to New jersey enjoy your DaY

Lame, the best one is "Shorty". In full it says "Shorty's Bar & Grill, 1456
Edgewater Road, 2nd Floor, Albuquerque, New Mexico".

bizook
June 26th 07, 02:00 AM
On Jun 25, 7:45 pm, "gnork" > wrote:>
> Lame, the best one is "Shorty". In full it says "Shorty's Bar & Grill, 1456
> Edgewater Road, 2nd Floor, Albuquerque, New Mexico".

A friend of mine actually has "Your Name" tattooed on his inner thigh.
That way (he claims) he can tell all the girls "I got your name
tattooed on my thigh".

-andy

June 26th 07, 05:14 AM
On Jun 25, 11:59 am, chuckster > wrote:
> I have a friend that has WENDY tattooed on his penis.... When it gets
> fully erect it says: WElcome to New jersey enjoy your DaY
> ;)

wow! I don't know MY friends THAT well.

sechumlib
June 26th 07, 03:02 PM
On 2007-06-25 04:03:50 -0400, said:

> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> models of tattoos here.
>
> http://tattoohouse.blogspot.com/

Do those tattoos travel in the US or Canada?

George
June 27th 07, 09:37 PM
wrote:
> Huge collection of tattoos, find your favorite tattoos in this tattoos
> gallery, many models of tattoos are shown here. You can find any
> models of tattoos here.
>
> http://spamhouse.blogspot.com/

My teenage niece mentioned that tattoos are now known as "tramp stamps"

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home