PDA

View Full Version : Kennedy has an online webshop!

Bleve
June 25th 07, 12:51 PM
amazing, google adwords and all ...

gplama[_149_]
June 25th 07, 01:48 PM
Bleve Wrote:
> amazing, google adwords and all ...

$$++!!^2 IIRC before going online they were claiming to offer
competitive online prices.. maybe competitive with other Australian
online stores.. but not our loved PBK! :)

--
gplama

Donga
June 25th 07, 10:12 PM
On Jun 25, 9:51 pm, Bleve > wrote:
> amazing, google adwords and all ...

Speaking of google, it doesn't hit. Link please Bleve.

Bleve
June 26th 07, 01:51 AM
On Jun 26, 7:12 am, Donga > wrote:
> On Jun 25, 9:51 pm, Bleve > wrote:
>
> > amazing, google adwords and all ...
>
> Speaking of google, it doesn't hit. Link please Bleve.

yes it does. Try again. Some keywords - 'kennedy online bike'

Bleve
June 26th 07, 01:57 AM
On Jun 25, 10:48 pm, gplama <gplama.2sq...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Bleve Wrote:
>
> > amazing, google adwords and all ...
>
> $$++!!^2 IIRC before going online they were claiming to offer
> competitive online prices.. maybe competitive with other Australian
> online stores.. but not our loved PBK! :)

If you have a look, you'll see that he's selling ACF licences. I
imagine it's through CCCC, but it's an odd thing to sell on a website,
esp with no obvious mention of the club membership that it includes.
I don't think pink inc is a CSV affiliated bike club, so it must be
through one of the other clubs. I think JK is a CCCC member?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home