PDA

View Full Version : Good Trails in North Georgia

J. Ryan
June 28th 07, 01:50 AM
Hi,
My wife and I are heading up to North Eastern Georgia for vacation for
a couple of days. We were planning on doing some pretty serious
ridding but we aren't familiar enough with the area to know where any
good trails are. I found the Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike trails
online and it seems like a great place to ride. Does anyone have any
advice or ideas for us? We will be just outside of Helen Georgia.

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Paul Myron Hobson
June 28th 07, 02:35 PM
J. Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
> My wife and I are heading up to North Eastern Georgia for vacation for
> a couple of days. We were planning on doing some pretty serious
> ridding but we aren't familiar enough with the area to know where any
> good trails are. I found the Chicopee Woods Mountain Bike trails
> online and it seems like a great place to ride. Does anyone have any
> advice or ideas for us? We will be just outside of Helen Georgia.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Ryan

Ask www.sorba.org. They'll know much more than me.
\\paul