PDA

View Full Version : My new set up and how to use a cf base.

wickedbob
July 18th 07, 03:13 AM
Hey this is my idea take a 04kh fusion seat covr fet a koxx seat put a
cf on it and wrap it all in the kh cover will it work with no
modifications? Also I need the best/easiest way to attach the
handle/bumper to the cf base last time I did I tried it took about 2
hours and I can't remove the seat post with out taking it ALL apart. So
post all they ways you acn do that please. Yes I know I have 2 cf bases
now. Muhahahahahah or something like that. If you wonder why I made a
lot of money this summer and can spend it how I wish so:p. My set up is
going to be and will not be changing moment hub/cranks marwi spokes
nimbus trials rim (o5 kh rim or so I am told) monty egal claw koxx
frame (praying to god it fits) cromo post salsa flip lock and salsa lip
lock for harder stuff. I got 125 for street,flatland ya-da ya-da with
sealed mag jc's:cool: 150 with primo jack****s (for trials on a 19' I
know they will be very long) once again:cool: . Also plactic jimmy c's
for grinding once I start. So yeah... ballin' as some might say and I
am giving my old uni to my father who will hopefully learn and then we
can ride on cokers into the sunset..... maybe not, but you get the
idea. I know I wrote this crappy I misspelled and have bad grammar
crackers don't bother.

--
wickedbob

I am a bad speller! "Precision is as much a mindset as it is a
skill"-Loren
*R.I.P Johnny Hart*
*R.I.P Mitch Hedberg*

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

torkerdx
July 18th 07, 03:28 AM
my advise to you.
LEARN TO SPELL
then retype that

--
torkerdx

skianduniaddict wrote:
> never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy
http://www.usenet.com

wickedbob
July 18th 07, 03:36 AM
Hahahaha, no. Why do people like you bother posting.

--

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

foforackard
July 18th 07, 03:44 AM
I ask the same about you. That post of yours made no sense.

--
foforackard

*unicycle for Christ*
http://www.usenet.com

wickedbob
July 18th 07, 03:47 AM
Ok because I am bored and have time to waste. You can get my general
idea kind of I wrote that in like a minute.

T H R E A D C L O S E D P E R I O D There now you people don't
have to cry so much! All I want is to know how to use a cf base, but no
that is to much to ask I mean this is only a unicycle forum.

--

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

mornish
July 18th 07, 03:50 AM
i dont understand what your asking.

how to make a good cf seat?

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Spencer wrote:
> well, at least I'm not drinking my own blood, I only drink other
> people's blood...
http://www.usenet.com

torkerdx
July 18th 07, 03:51 AM
wickedbob wrote:
> Hahahaha, no. Why do people like you bother posting.

wait,
why do you bother posting something that no one can read. (we are
currently 2 out of 2 on who did not understand that)
mine was understandable and all had correct spelling.
so what was your question?

--
torkerdx

skianduniaddict wrote:
> never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy
http://www.usenet.com

wickedbob
July 18th 07, 03:56 AM
mornish wrote:
> i dont understand what your asking.
>
> how to make a good cf seat?

How to drill the holes and what to use to attach the handle u-bolt,
filling I don't know. I want a fast way to make a cf base that I can
use like a regular base attach/detach the lift, bumper and post
independently meaning one, but no the others.

--

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

wickedbob
July 18th 07, 03:57 AM
torkerdx wrote:
> wait,
> why do you bother posting something that no one can read. (we are
> currently 2 out of 2 on who did not understand that)
> mine was understandable and all had correct spelling.
> so what was your question?

This thread is done with I have no need for it. I will be better off
finding out how to do it myself then asking (some) people on here.
Oh 2 out of 2?!.....

--

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

torkerdx
July 18th 07, 05:11 AM
yes 2 out of 2 who reponded and did not understand it.

if you want to know how to do it...
put the handle where you want it, mark holes.
take kh stiffener plate and put it over the 4 marked holes amd mark
seat post holes.
put bumper where it goes and mark
drill out holes
file to make square
assemble

http://tinyurl.com/22jreq
for more information i would check that link out. shows tims process
of setting a cf up

--
torkerdx

skianduniaddict wrote:
> never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy
http://www.usenet.com

feel the light
July 19th 07, 03:02 AM
And he posted pictures. I don't remember the name, so you might have to
search a bit.

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com

wickedbob
July 19th 07, 03:05 AM
Look up thanks though.

--

Ducttape wrote:
> not gonna show you it tonight becasue I am going to play with it until I
> go to bed to get it just right.........
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home