PDA

View Full Version : Re: Best Long-Distance Street Unicycle

onelesscar
July 20th 07, 10:51 PM
MuniAddict wrote:
> I...would *not* want it getting in the way during off road "coker
> muni!". I like my setup just as it is, except I'll be going to 110's
> and then 102mm cranks.

Are you gonna be doing coker muni on 102mm cranks?? :eek:

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com

MuniAddict
July 20th 07, 11:18 PM
onelesscar wrote:
> Are you gonna be doing coker muni on 102mm cranks?? :eek:

Haha heck no! The short cranks are for the beach bike path riding that I
do several days per week. Since it's a 44 mile rountrip, I want to go a
bit faster while pedalling smaller circles. For coker muni we use
152's-165's, and much lower tire pressure.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com