PDA

View Full Version : Re: Chicago uni jam tomorrow

oddsends
July 21st 07, 01:41 AM
chicagounicycle wrote:
> yea dude. we will definately have more advance on the next one..
> speaking of that what are some good dates???

The next three weekends are open for me currently. Although, I will
not be not reserving them until I hear some sort of consensuses as to a
future group ride date; however, since this ride is on a weekend I
guess that the weekday people get dibs next unless us weekend people
greatly outrank the week-day riders.

--
oddsends
http://www.usenet.com

dman1234
July 21st 07, 02:28 AM
Hey all, chicagounicycle and I decided to cancel the ride tomorrow in
favor of doing something a little later when everyone is less busy.

boo mentioned that a ride on tuesday would work well and the same goes
for me (I'm up for anything after 2:00).

Would tuesday work for anyone else?

Any suggestions on where to ride?

--
dman1234
http://www.usenet.com

oddsends
July 21st 07, 02:42 AM
dman1234 wrote:
> Hey all, chicagounicycle and I decided to cancel the ride tomorrow in
> favor of doing something a little later when everyone is less busy.
>
> boo mentioned that a ride on tuesday would work well and the same goes
> for me (I'm up for anything after 2:00).
>
> Would tuesday work for anyone else?
>
> Any suggestions on where to ride?

The soonest I could get off work on Tuesday would be 2:30 which would
allow me to barely make the 3:00 train.

By the way, nice 36"

--
oddsends