PDA

View Full Version : Utah?

yodaflatbed
July 22nd 07, 02:08 AM
Is there anyone here from salt lake city would like to ride w/others and
maybe learn something i probably do it wrong anyway self taught

--
yodaflatbed
http://www.usenet.com

stevea
August 1st 07, 08:38 PM
Have you seen the website http://unicycleutah.tripod.com? That is a
group of local riders. I am a newbie rider working on my Level 2
(almost there) and Level 3 (nowhere near) skills. This week I will be
riding at a park near the University from 9 AM to 11 AM. Send me a
private message if you would like to join me.

--
stevea
http://www.usenet.com

Google