PDA

View Full Version : Ride to Killington, VT trials event from Boston?

skilewis74
July 24th 07, 12:20 AM
I already posted this in the other 'thread' (http://tinyurl.com/3d952q),
but also made my own for maximum exposure.

If anyone is coming from or passing by Boston on the way Killington, I
ride will be greatly appriciated. :p

It turns out my Mom, who I'm visiting, has to work that day. I might be
able to borrow her car for the trip, but not likely.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

skilewis74
July 24th 07, 10:09 PM
Anybody?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

skilewis74
July 25th 07, 03:49 AM
Does anyone know of someone who -might -be able to give me a ride?
Maybee part-way?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

skilewis74
July 27th 07, 04:16 AM
My Mom said I can probably borrow her car, so any carpoolers out there
for all or part of the way?

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home