PDA

View Full Version : Riding with no seat

Orphaneater
July 24th 07, 01:09 AM
I see people doing this all of the time, they hold the seat out in front
of them while they pedal. Now, when I try this, I usually end up
bruising my leg, because whenever I put weight on the pedal, the seat
jets in the same direction. What am i doing wrong?
I know its pretty basic, but I suck. Meh.

--
Orphaneater
http://www.usenet.com

captainkrunk61
July 24th 07, 01:19 AM
Be firmer with your grip on the seat.

--
captainkrunk61

'unicoreok.com' (http://unicoreok.com)
http://www.usenet.com

onelesscar
July 24th 07, 02:32 AM
Also, you just need to practice. No one was perfect at it first time
they tried. With practice, your pedaling will get smoother.

But yeah, a firm grip can't hurt. Oh, and it also helps to start out my
holding the seat out, but pressing it against your leg to keep it
steady.

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.
http://www.usenet.com

oneisenough
July 24th 07, 05:19 AM
i have this same problem.. not just riding.. but when i hop up and down
stuff. i can ride and hop SIF but not do drops or "ups" i smash my
knee. any ideas to get more leg room... or just leg armor and practice?

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

Google