PDA

View Full Version : They Broked

Mr_Brick
July 24th 07, 03:57 AM
My only unicycle/impossible wheel broke...

unicycle-3rd pair of pedals, bent crank, duct-taped seat, 3rd tire,
bent rim, popped tube, rusted frame w/stripped hardware(I can't unscrew
the frame to salvage the newish tire), and the bearings looked "shaved"
from rubbing on the frame.
impossible wheel-snapped axle, rusted spokes, peeling tire

p.s. I didn't break them doing some retarded thing they couldn't
handle. Just a lot of riding. If someone wants to purchase them, pm
me, and I'll put it towards the KH I'm getting:)

|Filename: Uni-demolished.gif |

Mr_Brick
http://www.usenet.com

BYZA
July 24th 07, 04:25 AM
ok um well, when you bend stuff you know you have put it through
something it cannot handle.

as for the bearing cap bolts, cut them then you can get your tyre out.

the rim well obviously you put it through something it could not
handle

did you ever check your spokes?

nobody will buy it

i have a feeling that the kh will be one of the worst looked after unis
in the world........no lie

--
BYZA

improving each day revs r cool, i say rev it up!
CRANKFLIP CHAMPION!! 1st place )---'O, Crankflip link
to crankflip vid > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TmQnEIXc4Y
Street Dog (my vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijM6vbhc5xs
thats my msn right there
http://www.usenet.com

Mr_Brick
July 24th 07, 05:21 AM
Point taken, but I would do nothing but treat a Kris Holm with the
deepest (near sexual) love. And I wasn't serious about selling them:o

--
Mr_Brick
http://www.usenet.com

BYZA
July 24th 07, 10:02 AM
sorry if i came across as mean but that uni has definateley not been
looked after...

and i hope you do treat your kh well

--
BYZA

improving each day revs r cool, i say rev it up!
CRANKFLIP CHAMPION!! 1st place )---'O, Crankflip link
to crankflip vid > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TmQnEIXc4Y
Street Dog (my vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijM6vbhc5xs
thats my msn right there
http://www.usenet.com