PDA

View Full Version : l cant find a

TheGreenMonster
July 24th 07, 05:16 AM
im sorta new to unicycling and i heard a torker DX is a good unicycle
for noobs but i cant seem to find a website that sells them anybody
know where i can buy one thanks - Teh Oober nerd

--
TheGreenMonster

yes I unicycle no I'm not a clown
http://www.usenet.com

oneisenough
July 24th 07, 05:21 AM
unicycle.com

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

Mr_Brick
July 24th 07, 05:22 AM
You might want to check for local bike/juggling stores.

--
Mr_Brick
http://www.usenet.com

SteveA[_54_]
July 24th 07, 06:29 AM
bicycle-source.com on eBay has great deals on Torkers. I just bought a
Torker DX 20 for $219.95 on eBay versus $259.00 from unicycle.com.

feel the light
July 24th 07, 06:40 AM
But I found this site the other day, Good torker prices and free
shipping.
http://brandscycle.com/itemlist.cfm?category=111
I would recommend trying to get a KH from AE Bike. Not much more
dollars for a lighter, better built uni.
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60873

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com

forrestunifreak
July 24th 07, 05:16 PM
The DX is not "good for noobs".

However, it's strong, has a true trials rim and tire, and although
heavy it's cheap compared to other trials unicycles.

--
forrestunifreak

I will, because I can.
'*-My Gallery-*' (http://tinyurl.com/wcrsl)
*www.qu-ax.com* *unicycle for
christ*

"Oh... they don't kick bricks, do they?" ~ Joe Hodgekins
http://www.usenet.com

feel the light
July 24th 07, 11:17 PM
I'm glad I bought a KH. There is no advantage for a noob in getting a
torker over a KH. For 100 $ more you get a uni that is better made, lbs
lighter. Unless you plan to quit soon, you save money buying a KH
first. If you want an off road uni.

--
feel the light
http://www.usenet.com

thejdw
July 24th 07, 11:19 PM
feel the light wrote:
> I'm glad I bought a KH. There is no advantage for a noob in getting a
> torker over a KH. For 100 $ more you get a uni that is better made, lbs
> lighter. Unless you plan to quit soon, you save money buying a KH
> first. If you want an off road uni.

$100 is just too big though, no mater how lodgical it is

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home