PDA

View Full Version : Re: NUTS #5 - 7th & 8th July - Manchester

joe
July 25th 07, 12:24 AM
Hey mate. I still havnt been home since NUTS 5!

NUTS6 sounds good. I think I may be busy during Aug, but I'll see what
I can do. If anyone feels like organizing it, feel free!

Joe,

--
joe

:cool: *www.cool.unicyclist.com* :cool:

'I like to show off in front of people not to show them what I can do,
but to show them what can be done on a unicycle' - Sofa
'Unicycle.Com' (http://www.unicycle.com)
Mike Swarbrick is great. Joe baxtor is not.
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home