PDA

View Full Version : The Spinning Log

Ganon
July 25th 07, 12:27 AM
I was riding on a skinny tree that fell down and then....... THE TREE
STARTED SPINNING!!!! I was actually on a spinning log. It was soooo
exiting. It was a 1 1/2 wide tree that was spinning, and I was still on
it. It was sick.

--
Ganon
http://www.usenet.com

skilewis74
July 25th 07, 12:59 AM
Cool. But this should be in the 'brag thread'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59184).

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.
Parafrasing a pro skater when asked for advise to kids who wanted to
get much better and maybee turn pro one day.
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home