PDA

View Full Version : Bedford.

Fuego
July 25th 07, 03:29 AM
What happened to him? Is he still selling stuff? Where can I get a price
list that's not hella old?

Etc.

I love the guy, I've bought all my stuff from him in the past, and now
my hat is falling apart and I need a new one. As well as some other
stuff, like a moment hub.

So... Any info?

--
Fuego

morons everywhere wrote:
> Get off my Property before you sue me!

Being back is good.
http://www.usenet.com

Brian O.
July 25th 07, 03:40 AM
Hes still around, you are best emailing or calling him for prices and
everything: http://www.bedfordunicycles.ca/

He responds relatively quickly to emails, outstanding service.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.otherworldsociety.org/projectuni) - *The First
Serious Unicycle Computer Game* - -Simple multiplayer muni concept demo
soon.-*
http://www.usenet.com

Hugo_Duguay
July 25th 07, 03:45 AM
I bought some stuff from him last week so, I think he is still selling
stuff. I think he said there will be a new website up soon (This was a
couple of months back). I would suggest you to e-mail him at
or call him at 1.416.729.9696.

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

"Unicycling is like masturbation, you just can't stop doing it !"

-Julien Renaud

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !
http://www.usenet.com

Fuego
July 25th 07, 05:00 AM
nice, ok. I knew that his web presence was limited, but whatever. I'm
kinda waiting till I break/bend my KH onza till I get the new stuff,
but whatever.

Darren's the best person I've ever bought anything from.

--
Fuego

morons everywhere wrote:
> Get off my Property before you sue me!