PDA

View Full Version : Toddworld

Danny Colyer
July 25th 07, 06:02 PM
The kids have just watched a great programme on CBeebies: Toddworld.

I've never seen it before. In this episode Todd learnt to ride his
unicycle with the help of his mates, who were already *very*
accomplished unicyclists. One to look out for, if you've got
munchkins:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/toddworld/

The episode is (rather unfortunately) called "Back on the Bike".

--
Danny Colyer

http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/
http://www.usenet.com

onelesscar
July 25th 07, 10:20 PM
So, is -that- what my world is like... :D

-Todd

--
onelesscar

Catching the coker fever.