PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at NAUCC for about an hour on sunday night

Brian MacKenzie
July 26th 07, 06:16 PM
Hello, I will be passing close enough to NAUCC on Sunday night around
9-10pm to chill and see anyone i've met before if they are around. I
will try to get there as early as i can, but will be only there for an
hour or so.

If anyone wants to hook up for a beer or somethin' before i continue on
my way home, that would be swell.

i will not have access to email/internet today after 8pm, but will have
my cell phone with me on sunday 519-902-3558

--
Brian MacKenzie

'DVD: Inner Balance Now Available $28cdn. Shipped world-wide for $5'
(http://www.balanceproductions.ca/dvds.htm)
In a unicycle club? PM me about group orders!
http://www.usenet.com

Brian MacKenzie
July 27th 07, 12:38 AM
PS, i'll have some copies of inner balance with me for $20usd :)

--
Brian MacKenzie

'DVD: Inner Balance Now Available $28cdn. Shipped world-wide for $5'
(http://www.balanceproductions.ca/dvds.htm)
In a unicycle club? PM me about group orders!
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home