PDA

View Full Version : Riding in Albany, NY

capuni
July 30th 07, 03:55 PM
Hey all... I'm new to the forum.

Wanted to see if I can connect with riders in and around Albany, NY.
I'm looking to start some group rides for all skill levels. Our next
scheduled meetup is August 22nd (location TBD). Anyone interested in
showing off/sharing tips? steveyo? rolandisimo?

Also... our neighborhood is participating in 'National Night Out '
(http://www.nationalnightout.org/nno/) August 7th and we're looking for
some unicyclists to entertain crowds and hopefully generate some
interest. If you would like to participate, stop by St. James church
(corner of St. James and Delaware Ave) on August 7th around 5:30pm.
Free ice cream!

- Perry

--
capuni
http://www.usenet.com

steveyo
August 14th 07, 04:31 PM
capuni wrote:
> Hey all... I'm new to the forum.
>
> Wanted to see if I can connect with riders in and around Albany, NY.
> I'm looking to start some group rides for all skill levels. Our next
> scheduled meetup is August 22nd (location TBD). Anyone interested in
> showing off/sharing tips? steveyo? rolandisimo?
>
> Also... our neighborhood is participating in 'National Night Out '
> (http://www.nationalnightout.org/nno/) August 7th and we're looking for
> some unicyclists to entertain crowds and hopefully generate some
> interest. If you would like to participate, stop by St. James church
> (corner of St. James and Delaware Ave) on August 7th around 5:30pm.
> Free ice cream!
>
> - Perry

Hey Perry - I can't believe I missed this thread!!!

Sorry bout that! AFAIK, Rolandisimo and I are the only two online
here, but there are a couple of Delmar high school guys that ride, too.

--
steveyo

steveyo
...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

- a few 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)
- muni and kokopelli uni 't-shirts, mugs and stickers'
(http://www.cafepress.com/steveyo)
http://www.usenet.com

Chexjc
August 14th 07, 10:55 PM
Hm, I'm only about 2 hours south of Albany.

--
Chexjc

www.myspace.com/thelostguitarist
AIM: Guitardude88
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JasonCheckla

Brian O. wrote:

> brendan wrote:
> >
> > when i flex both arms one looks puny next to the other. Mind you it was
> > that way after years of badminton...
>
> And maybe playing a little too much with the shuttlecock as well?
> Hmm? ;)
http://www.usenet.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home