PDA

View Full Version : What should I do for my next vidoe?

isaac steiner
July 31st 07, 10:32 PM
What do you want to see in a video? So I can improve my videos.

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

Det-riot
July 31st 07, 10:33 PM
try 360 unispins
also pull a terry and ride through a store

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
> sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
> DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com

thejdw
July 31st 07, 10:36 PM
alot of variation is good, not just the whole vid on one trials corce.
(unless its huge I sopose) ((abit of trials corce footage is good
though))

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
http://www.usenet.com

isaac steiner
July 31st 07, 10:39 PM
Det-riot wrote:
> try 360 unispins
> also pull a terry and ride through a store

Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? :confused:

--
isaac steiner

*'Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/y6mftb)*

'*Quax*' (http://www.qu-ax.com/)
http://www.usenet.com

thejdw
July 31st 07, 10:49 PM
isaac steiner wrote:
> Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? :confused:

go on ;)

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
http://www.usenet.com

MuniAddict
July 31st 07, 10:52 PM
isaac steiner wrote:
> Im not sure if ive got the nurve to do that? :confused:

Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
getting reaction shots too! :D I think that will be way better than
that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
pedalling.

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com

sp4rky-m4rky
July 31st 07, 10:55 PM
MuniAddict wrote:
> Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
> I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
> vidoe cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
> getting reaction shots too! :D

You should ride through it on your coker, so what if you cant make the
corners and smash into stuff, it will make for good watching :D

--
sp4rky-m4rky

you may be lucky but you make your own luck

*)--360--O* The Unispin Elite

)---'O, Crankflip
my 'latest video' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=MaO3NgJ4bW8)
learning 180 or 360 unispins? watch my 'video tutorial'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=gFCHDO1umlM)
http://www.usenet.com

thejdw
July 31st 07, 10:55 PM
MuniAddict wrote:
> Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
> I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
> video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
> getting reaction shots too! :D I think that will be way better than
> that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
> pedalling.

good luck on finding somebody, wonder what I'd do If I was walking
around sainsbury's and a guy/ girl on a uni rode by.

--
thejdw

kington99 wrote:
> A hobnob is an oaty biscuit, the fact that they don't exist in america
> just goes to show that you have no culinary heritage :)

>>don't follow Jesus, follow me!<<
http://www.usenet.com

MuniAddict
July 31st 07, 10:59 PM
sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
> You should ride through it on your coker, so what if you cant make the
> corners and smash into stuff, it will make for good watching :D

Haha I can see myself on People's Court now, getting reamed by Judge
Judy! Hey it'd be free publicity lol!:p Maybe I could even get her to
try it on her show!:rolleyes:

--
MuniAddict

"On Earth it would be...12 noon" (Twilight zone episode, "To serve
man.")

My Videos: http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=ttt8699

My favorite FG clip: http://tinyurl.com/28847b
http://www.usenet.com

One on one
July 31st 07, 11:29 PM
isaac steiner wrote:
> What do you want to see in a video? So I can improve my videos.

It's either a thread jack or everyone wants to see Terry in your
videos.

--
One on one

"That's going to end up in somebody's sig." - rob.northcott

"one on one is happy, so am I!...." -CKCrowe
http://www.usenet.com

TheGreenMonster
July 31st 07, 11:32 PM
MuniAddict wrote:
> Ok I'll film me doing it again in a different store lol! But this time
> I'm gonna have a friend running behind me and in front of me with my
> video cam getting nice full shots of me racing through the store and
> getting reaction shots too! :D I think that will be way better than
> that "pov" shot whowing only a small part of the wheel, and me
> pedalling.

this time you should buy somthing and go through the check out that
would be awsome

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer