PDA

View Full Version : Philly Ride (that means you to NJ/NY riders)

unicyclepa
August 2nd 07, 05:06 AM
Philly trials ride on sunday the 19. come

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

ahollow
August 2nd 07, 01:03 PM
Location? (other than somewhere in Philly) :p

--
ahollow
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 2nd 07, 03:03 PM
university of penn

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 3rd 07, 02:21 PM

unicyclepa
August 5th 07, 04:15 PM

gordito8me
August 5th 07, 05:26 PM
ya sure I'll come

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 6th 07, 06:13 PM
ok sweet thats 2 of us

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 8th 07, 06:29 AM

oneisenough
August 10th 07, 03:45 AM
i really really want to but ill be on vacation and probably couldn't get
my parents to take time from vaca to bring me:mad: ... sorry that i
can't:( ... if i could drive i would SO be there

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong):p
http://www.usenet.com

JustOneWheel
August 10th 07, 04:07 AM
Glad to see your back in the saddle.
I would make the trip but, I already booked a show that day.
Say hey to mom and I hope to get the chance to bounce around Philly
some time.

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON ONE"
http://www.usenet.com

gordito8me
August 10th 07, 05:55 PM
Ahollow you in?

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
http://www.usenet.com

TheObieOne3226
August 11th 07, 05:24 AM
I am in. Probably can count on Nick and Joe, too.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 13th 07, 08:06 PM
..

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

andrew361
August 13th 07, 11:13 PM
I'm on vacation that weekend. Otherwise I'd be there. Next time...

Andrew

--
andrew361
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 14th 07, 03:50 AM
mabey we should change the date what do you guys think ?

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

gordito8me
August 15th 07, 11:58 PM
sounds good to me

I think everybody should tell us when they're available.

as for me. it would be. this saturday or sunday or the weekend after
next

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
http://www.usenet.com

OrganicSteam
August 16th 07, 01:05 AM
What time and where excatly.

--
OrganicSteam
http://www.usenet.com

unicyclepa
August 16th 07, 02:45 AM
12:00 at i dont know where. obie help me out. and who all is going

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
http://www.usenet.com

TheObieOne3226
August 16th 07, 03:11 AM
Well if we are riding at Penn Campus, I would say 38th and Spruce is a
good central location where people should be able to find parking. So
thats:

38th and Spruce Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19104

I'm a local so if you want directions or anything PM me and I'll help
you out and give you my number. I'll talk to Nick and Joe tonight, but
Penn is less than a mile away so I see no reason why they wouldn't
come.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
http://www.usenet.com

TheObieOne3226
August 19th 07, 06:04 AM
So it looks like we aren't on for tomorrow? Judging from the lack of
activity in this thread that is. I'm still up for it so PM or call me
if we are going.

--
TheObieOne3226

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)
'Arrow Racing' (http://www.arrowracing.com/)
'Sixsixone' (http://www.sixsixone.com)

\"obie is definately a trend setter, i got in to unicycling because of
him, and came here because of him\" - kj-52

\"try not to annoy the great obie, for he is better than us.\" - murde
mental

*disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if
you are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i
don't feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where
not everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.*
http://www.usenet.com

OrganicSteam
August 19th 07, 08:08 PM
Sorry man I thought this was yesterday and i was busy. Then when I saw
it today it was raining.

--
OrganicSteam
http://www.usenet.com