PDA

View Full Version : Next Step Up

littleman
August 2nd 07, 05:06 PM
So I'm getting my new torker dx tomorrow and I'm wondering whats the
next step I should take after jumping off curbs. I'm consistent jumping
up and down curbs but I can't really find anything in my town thats
just a little step up. The only thing I've found that has a enough
landing clearance is a electrical box( 2 feet 6 inches tall). And even
then I have to jump over a large patch of grass. Anyboy have any
recommendations for what there second jump was and how tall it was?
Thanks, Joe.

--
littleman

Yes I do ride unicycles! Yes I am a freak!
http://www.usenet.com

littleman
August 2nd 07, 05:28 PM
Yeah I would use pallets but my dad thinks I won't put them away and
they'll sit around and rot. So that's out of the question. Thats a good
idea though I'll try 180s off the curb thanks.

--
littleman

Yes I do ride unicycles! Yes I am a freak!
http://www.usenet.com

lilfunky1
August 2nd 07, 05:31 PM
do you have any stairs in your area?
you could also probably build some small trials obsticles like sandwich
boards or things like rails & stuff. surprisingly enough i've found
there's more to trials than just jumping!

--
lilfunky1

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
dream!"
~Bart Simpson

~lilfunky1
http://www.usenet.com

Jerrick
August 2nd 07, 05:51 PM
Dont just practice jumping up, but jumping out. Learning to gap farther
will open up a lot of lines for you.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)