PDA

View Full Version : good service

wafflycat
September 13th 07, 02:51 PM
The offspring, having come off his bike *again* needs a new skinsuit
(amongst other things).

He's wittered & wittered about it but done nothing. He has a time trial on
Saturday.

So I rang ProBikeKit yesterday and asked if it was possible to to have one
of their PBK/Nalini skinsuits delivered today. "Something urgent?" I was
asked. So I said yes.

Woman on phone most helpful. "I'll go & pack it myself now and send it
guaranteed to get to you tomorrow."

She has done as she promised.

Skinsuit arrived a little while ago. It's very good quality for the price as
it turns out. Not only that, but she's written a 'good luck' note on the
invoice and put in a couple of drinks bottles too. Nice touch, and made the
offspring smile above his road rash & swollen left hip (which balances up
the road rash & swollen right hip from his May crash...).

So I'll be using PBK again.

Peter Clinch
September 13th 07, 03:03 PM
wafflycat wrote:
> The offspring, having come off his bike *again* needs a new skinsuit
> (amongst other things).

ISTM he actually needs a trike like his mum's... ;-/

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK

PhilD
September 13th 07, 03:14 PM
On Sep 13, 3:03 pm, Peter Clinch > wrote:
> wafflycat wrote:
> > The offspring, having come off his bike *again* needs a new skinsuit
> > (amongst other things).
>
> ISTM he actually needs a trike like his mum's... ;-/

Time trial with stabilisers (spit) sounds interesting, too!

PhilD

--
<><

spindrift
September 13th 07, 03:44 PM
On 13 Sep, 15:14, PhilD > wrote:
> On Sep 13, 3:03 pm, Peter Clinch > wrote:
>
> > wafflycat wrote:
> > > The offspring, having come off his bike *again* needs a new skinsuit
> > > (amongst other things).
>
> > ISTM he actually needs a trike like his mum's... ;-/
>
> Time trial with stabilisers (spit) sounds interesting, too!
>
> PhilD
>
> --
> <><

Have you seen those cycling shorts with impact bumps?

Mark W
September 13th 07, 05:40 PM
> So I'll be using PBK again

Similar experience with Carradice last week. Ordered a Carradice
Barley saddle bag off their website Sunday evening, and it was sitting
outside the back door (kind postman - didn't wake me up on my week
off) Tuesday morning.

MW

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home