PDA

View Full Version : Wiggle Summer Clearout

Steve
September 15th 07, 08:39 PM
http://www.wiggle.co.uk/SpecialOfferProducts.aspx?d=1

A few cheapo bits and bobs,mainly clothing. The bib shorts and the curious
armoured suit really should be in the fetish section.

Steve

Coyoteboy
September 17th 07, 11:34 AM
Steve wrote:
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/SpecialOfferProducts.aspx?d=1
>
> A few cheapo bits and bobs,mainly clothing. The bib shorts and the curious
> armoured suit really should be in the fetish section.
>
> Steve
Suit:
http://tinyurl.com/2owyob

Lol, see what you mean. But you have no idea how much confidence they
give you :)

POHB
September 18th 07, 08:36 AM
On 17 Sep, 11:34, Coyoteboy > wrote:
> Steve wrote:
> >http://www.wiggle.co.uk/SpecialOfferProducts.aspx?d=1
>
> > A few cheapo bits and bobs,mainly clothing. The bib shorts and the curious
> > armoured suit really should be in the fetish section.
>
> > Steve
>
> Suit:http://tinyurl.com/2owyob
>
> Lol, see what you mean. But you have no idea how much confidence they
> give you :)

Getting us all to wear one will be next on the list after the
mandatory helmet law.

Brian G
September 18th 07, 09:42 AM
POHB wrote:
> On 17 Sep, 11:34, Coyoteboy > wrote:
>> Steve wrote:
>>> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/SpecialOfferProducts.aspx?d=1
>>> A few cheapo bits and bobs,mainly clothing. The bib shorts and the curious
>>> armoured suit really should be in the fetish section.
>>> Steve
>> Suit:http://tinyurl.com/2owyob
>>
>> Lol, see what you mean. But you have no idea how much confidence they
>> give you :)
>
> Getting us all to wear one will be next on the list after the
> mandatory helmet law.

Ssshhh, Martlew might be lurking...

--
Brian G
www.wetwo.co.uk

Rob Morley
September 18th 07, 12:34 PM
In article >, Steve
says...
> http://www.wiggle.co.uk/SpecialOfferProducts.aspx?d=1
>
> A few cheapo bits and bobs,mainly clothing. The bib shorts and the curious
> armoured suit really should be in the fetish section.

The Star Wars memorabilia section, surely? But if I was doing 60mph
down a scree slope I think I'd find it quite comforting no matter how
silly it might look.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home