PDA

View Full Version : stolen Bianchi

Ian Smith
September 21st 07, 09:11 AM
A friend had his Bianchi stolen in Esher, Surrey yesterday.

Anyone offered a black & silver Bianchi road bike in a largish frame
(he's quite tall) in Surrey or South London at an irresistible price,
I'd be glad to hear of it. I'll try and get more details.

regards, Ian SMith
--
|\ /| no .sig
|o o|

September 21st 07, 01:31 PM
On 21 Sep, 09:11, Ian Smith > wrote:
> A friend had his Bianchi stolen in Esher, Surrey yesterday.
>
> Anyone offered a black & silver Bianchi road bike in a largish frame
> (he's quite tall) in Surrey or South London at an irresistible price,
> I'd be glad to hear of it. I'll try and get more details.

Keep an eye on ebay too! A lot go this way.

On a similar subject, I was thinking last night that I may like to
promote smoking. Ever since the smoking ban, I have a whole number of
places where I can park my bike and know there will be somebody to
look over it - I park outside pubs! Should there be less smokers in
the country, then I can't be sure whatever the weather, there will be
somebody standing around by my bike ready to raise the alarm at would-
be bike nickers!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home