PDA

View Full Version : Eurosports????????????????

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 12:26 AM
Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????

Let's take this one step at a time.

thanks,
GBMT

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 02:31 AM
"GoneBeforeMyTime" > wrote in message
> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>
> Let's take this one step at a time.
>
> thanks,
> GBMT

So no one in the entire united kindom subsribes to Eurosports?

Clive George
September 25th 07, 02:53 AM
"GoneBeforeMyTime" > wrote in message

> "GoneBeforeMyTime" > wrote in message
>> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>>
>> Let's take this one step at a time.
>>
>> thanks,
>> GBMT
>
> So no one in the entire united kindom subsribes to Eurosports?

The only people who read this NG at this time of night seem to be Rob and
me, so if we don't, you're not likely to get a reply.

Wait till tomorrow - you might get an answer when more people are awake...

cheers,
clive

Paul - xxx[_2_]
September 25th 07, 06:46 AM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????

Yes.

--
Paul - xxx

Jan
September 25th 07, 09:28 AM
Paul - xxx wrote:
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
>> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>
> Yes.

Yes, Both International and British Eurosport

Jan

Dan Gregory
September 25th 07, 12:44 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
No. I don't use Murdoch on principle. However I do move my dish to watch
International Eurosport, RAITre, Fr2, Fr3, RTBF,RTPI etc etc. Also watch
cycling.tv (their Vuelta coverage was very good)

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 06:35 PM
"Jan" > wrote in message
> Paul - xxx wrote:
> > GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> >> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
> >
> > Yes.
>
> Yes, Both International and British Eurosport
>

> Jan

I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I can
deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I guess, but I
don't know exactly the times for broadcast on Eurosports. It should be with
Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you can help. I prefer UK, because its in
English.

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 06:36 PM
"Paul - xxx" > wrote in message
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> > Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>
> Yes.
>
> --
> Paul - xxx

I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I can
deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I guess, but I
don't know exactly the times for broadcast on Eurosports. It should be with
Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you can help. I prefer UK, because its in
English.

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 06:38 PM
"Dan Gregory" > wrote in message
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> > Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
> No. I don't use Murdoch on principle. However I do move my dish to watch
> International Eurosport, RAITre, Fr2, Fr3, RTBF,RTPI etc etc. Also watch
> cycling.tv (their Vuelta coverage was very good)

Hi Dan,

I have seen you around, French and US forums. Too bad you can't get it in
English, or can you? I am afraid, I can't understand Italian and French well
enough! If you have an english feed, I would be interested to get it from
you. Same as I told the others, anyone who could help.

dido..
I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I can
deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I guess, but I
don't know exactly the times for broadcast on Eurosports. It should be with
Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you can help. I prefer UK, because its in
English.

Pete Biggs
September 25th 07, 06:50 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
> message ...
>> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
>>> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>> No. I don't use Murdoch on principle. However I do move my dish to
>> watch International Eurosport, RAITre, Fr2, Fr3, RTBF,RTPI etc etc.
>> Also watch cycling.tv (their Vuelta coverage was very good)
>
> Hi Dan,
>
> I have seen you around, French and US forums. Too bad you can't get
> it in English, or can you? I am afraid, I can't understand Italian
> and French well enough! If you have an english feed, I would be
> interested to get it from you. Same as I told the others, anyone who
> could help.
>
> dido..
> I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I
> can deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I
> guess, but I don't know exactly the times for broadcast on
> Eurosports. It should be with Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you
> can help. I prefer UK, because its in English.

Analogue International Eurosport is still broadcasting free-to-air with
English commentary. You have to select the appropriate sound channel.

It was supposed to have been shut down years ago, but fortuantey it still
lingers on. I thought Duffy was shut down though ;-)

~PB

Jan
September 25th 07, 07:08 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> "Jan" > wrote in message
>> Paul - xxx wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes.
>>
>> Yes, Both International and British Eurosport
>>

>> Jan
>
> I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I
> can deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I
> guess, but I don't know exactly the times for broadcast on
> Eurosports. It should be with Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you
> can help. I prefer UK, because its in English.

Sorry can't help. I'm still in Madrid after following the Vuelta . I'm just
hoping TVE will cover it.
Jan

GoneBeforeMyTime
September 25th 07, 07:17 PM
"Pete Biggs" > wrote in
message ...
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> > "Dan Gregory" > wrote in
> > message ...
> >> No. I don't use Murdoch on principle. However I do move my dish to
> >> watch International Eurosport, RAITre, Fr2, Fr3, RTBF,RTPI etc etc.
> >> Also watch cycling.tv (their Vuelta coverage was very good)
> >
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > I have seen you around, French and US forums. Too bad you can't get
> > it in English, or can you? I am afraid, I can't understand Italian
> > and French well enough! If you have an english feed, I would be
> > interested to get it from you. Same as I told the others, anyone who
> > could help.
> >
> > dido..
> > I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I
> > can deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I
> > guess, but I don't know exactly the times for broadcast on
> > Eurosports. It should be with Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you
> > can help. I prefer UK, because its in English.
> >

> Analogue International Eurosport is still broadcasting free-to-air with
> English commentary. You have to select the appropriate sound channel.
>
> It was supposed to have been shut down years ago, but fortuantey it still
> lingers on. I thought Duffy was shut down though ;-)
>
> ~PB

It wouldn't surprise me if Duffy was canned! He often insulted the women's
road race coverage by ranting constanly about the pro tour and the men
sides, while completely ignoring the race coverage live of the women. He
ranted on for like half an hour one time before Russel got mad and had to
cut in to cover the dam race, because Duffy wasn't paying attention to the
race. That guy needed to be canned in my opinion. I always like Russel
Williams however. David Duffy was an idiot.

I have no idea about Analogue International Eurosport, I live in America,
and DirecTV does not subsribe yet to Eurosports, after years of pleading!

Bruce

Paul - xxx[_2_]
September 25th 07, 07:43 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
> "Paul - xxx" > wrote in message
>> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
>>> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????
>> Yes.
>>
> I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I can
> deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I guess, but I
> don't know exactly the times for broadcast on Eurosports. It should be with
> Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you can help. I prefer UK, because its in
> English.

Sorry, we're not at home this weeekend and don't have a recorder anyway ...

--
Paul - xxx

Dan Gregory
September 25th 07, 08:21 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> I have seen you around, French and US forums. Too bad you can't get it in
> English, or can you? I am afraid, I can't understand Italian and French well
> enough! If you have an english feed, I would be interested to get it from
> you. Same as I told the others, anyone who could help.

I'll be out for an Enduro on Sunday.
I did just find this site though
http://www.cyclingfans.com/
there may be some late developments on live streams.
Bonne Route
Dan

Don Whybrow
September 25th 07, 10:19 PM
GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:

> So no one in the entire united kindom subsribes to Eurosports?

Crikey! does everyone in the UK read urc?

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"My God! The thought of that evil man, loose in London--with
money, from God only knows what source--fomenting riot and
rebellion during a public emergency--and in control of an Engine-
driven press! It's nightmarish!" (Gibson-Sterling, "The
Difference Engine")

Paul - xxx[_2_]
September 26th 07, 09:44 AM
Don Whybrow wrote:
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
>>
>> So no one in the entire united kindom subsribes to Eurosports?
>
> Crikey! does everyone in the UK read urc?

Yes, but not between midnight and 2.20 AM ... ;)

--
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx[_2_]
September 26th 07, 09:45 AM
Paul - xxx wrote:
> GoneBeforeMyTime wrote:
>>> Yes.
>>>
>> I am looking to get a recording of the worlds, either tape or DVD. I can
>> deal with conversion or regions on my end. It's this weekend I guess,
>> but I
>> don't know exactly the times for broadcast on Eurosports. It should be
>> with
>> Duffy and Williams. Let me know if you can help. I prefer UK, because
>> its in
>> English.
>
> Sorry, we're not at home this weeekend and don't have a recorder anyway ...

Bad form replying via my own post, I know, but try UKNova.com

--
Paul - xxx

Dan Gregory
September 26th 07, 11:22 AM
World's ITT U23. It's on cycling.tv now live & free up to 400kb

MJ Ray
September 26th 07, 12:51 PM
"GoneBeforeMyTime" >
> Does anyone get UK Eurosports????????

I don't. I won't buy Sky. I watch Eurosport Germany instead. It's
a very easy-to-get free-to-air broadcast in the UK, if you don't mind
moving or double-LNBing a satellite dish.
Free Sat FAQ: http://mjr.towers.org.uk/blog/2006/astefaq
Webmaster/web developer, statistician, sysadmin, online shop maker,
Workers co-op @ Weston-super-Mare, Somerset http://www.ttllp.co.uk/

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home