PDA

View Full Version : British Cycling in Bradford - an Update

vernon
September 29th 07, 08:33 AM
Things have been moving ahead fairly rapidly at school. Much to the chagrin
of the girl's PE department, I've managed to recruit 30 girls to take part
in activities starting next week. I've also got ten boys to fulfil the
gender ratio asked for by BC.

There's been a lot of belated interest from the pupils and I could probably
have recruited another 20 girls and 50 boys. They'll have to be patient and
wait for the after school cycling activities to kick in once I've received
training.

I've also just discovered that my school is located in one of the thirteen
areas that has received Big Lottery funding to promote cycling...mmmm..I
wonder what will be on offer once they agt the staff in place.....

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home