PDA

View Full Version : UCI World Championships

MJ Ray
September 29th 07, 02:05 PM
Is everyone enjoying the BBCi coverage of the UCI Road World Masters?
Slightly irritated by the cut away before the medal ceremony today,
but I suspect they needed the channel for something else and BBC
are doing well, covering the whole race live from start to finish.
(Much better than their Tour of Britain coverage.) I switched over to
Eurosport for the podium (and other broadcasters cover it free-to-air,
see http://cyclingfans.net/satellite/ ). I'm glad the BBCi second audio
channel is without the commentators, so you can actually listen to the
interviews with the winners if you want.

Not a bad showing for GB so far - no medals, but I don't think we had high
hopes this year, did we? Not Millar's or Wiggins's sort of time-trial,
Cavendish still young and Cooke out.

Are you looking forwards to tomorrow's men's road race? Anyone brave
enough to predict the podium?

Regards,

Dan Gregory
September 29th 07, 07:14 PM
MJ Ray wrote:
> Is everyone enjoying the BBCi coverage of the UCI Road World Masters?

Why didn't the BBC show the U23s? I watched it on Cycling.tv. Good race
> Not a bad showing for GB so far - no medals, but I don't think we had high
> hopes this year, did we?
Bellis got bronze!!
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/worlds07/?id=results/worlds075

Google