PDA

View Full Version : The Galaxy is dead.... Long live Nevada City

Marc
October 4th 07, 12:16 PM
Following on from last weeks thread about the Galaxy. I have decided to
knock it down to pub bike level. At least until I can afford to replace
the chain tube, and then have it repainted properly. I ask about on my
local freecycle site and lo and behold was answered with ...

" I've got a bike in my garage you can have, my son bought it about 3
years ago and only ever did one ride on it. Don't know what it is a
nevade or something"

Went along and found a brand spanking new ( bit of rust on the brake
allen bolts) Greg Lemond Nevada City, in glorious black anf lemon yellow!

Hope it's sunny tomorrow!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home