PDA

View Full Version : Re: Big and tall coolmax T-shirts?

Doug Huffman
July 21st 03, 11:57 PM
I think STP caught on to what we were doing - buying them rather than
expensive jerseys. I'm waiting and watching but my coolmax shirts are a bit
tatty too.

"Preston Crawford" > wrote in message
> Since I'm not much of a jersey guy I've gone mostly with the coolmax
> t-shirts. The ones I have, though, are getting pretty hagard. They're like
3
> years old. I want to get new ones, but the place I last bought them
(Sierra
> Trading Post) is all out of 3x. Anyone know of someone else who might sell
> something like this?
>
> Preston

July 22nd 03, 06:50 PM
Preston Crawford > wrote:
: Since I'm not much of a jersey guy I've gone mostly with the coolmax
: t-shirts. The ones I have, though, are getting pretty hagard. They're like 3
: years old. I want to get new ones, but the place I last bought them (Sierra
: Trading Post) is all out of 3x. Anyone know of someone else who might sell
: something like this?

www.globetrotter.de has coolmax t-shirts but it's in Europe. L
size is large for a 174 cm lean-enough-for-TDF guy.

--
Risto Varanka | http://www.helsinki.fi/~rvaranka/hpv/hpv.html
varis at no spam please iki fi

Kevin
July 23rd 03, 12:17 AM
STP or Campmor comes to mind. Throw them out after 3 years? Not me.

Preston Crawford" > wrote in message
> Since I'm not much of a jersey guy I've gone mostly with the coolmax
> t-shirts. The ones I have, though, are getting pretty hagard. They're like
3
> years old. I want to get new ones, but the place I last bought them
(Sierra
> Trading Post) is all out of 3x. Anyone know of someone else who might sell
> something like this?
>
> Preston

rix
July 23rd 03, 12:59 AM
Wal Mart in AZ is selling zippered T's, made of
Dry Line, I think it is. They have up to 3XXX
I ride using a camelbak so pouches in back are
useless, these are great here. 111 degrees during
my last ride. I paid less than $10.00 ea for them.

I know they aren't kuel and deck, but very good
for the intended use.

My.02 worth

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home