PDA

View Full Version : Re: This newsgroup is the absolute pits

Tom Sherman[_2_]
December 7th 07, 12:22 AM
Edward Dolan wrote:
> Ian Sims is one of the biggest jackasses ever to come from 'down under.' His
> Greenspeed is the most overpriced piece of junk ever invented. He doesn't
> have brains enough to know how to make a good delta trike, so instead he
> makes those confounded go-cart tadpoles at exorbitant prices....

butbutbut [1], Greenspeed DOES make a delta trike:
<http://www.greenspeed.com.au/anura_main.html>.

[1] Gratuitous gdanielsism.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Edward Dolan
December 7th 07, 01:06 PM
"Tom Sherman" > wrote in message
> Edward Dolan wrote:
>> Ian Sims is one of the biggest jackasses ever to come from 'down under.'
>> His Greenspeed is the most overpriced piece of junk ever invented. He
>> doesn't have brains enough to know how to make a good delta trike, so
>> instead he makes those confounded go-cart tadpoles at exorbitant
>> prices....
>
> butbutbut [1], Greenspeed DOES make a delta trike:
> <http://www.greenspeed.com.au/anura_main.html>.

Who would ever have thought that the guru (Ian Sims) of tadpole trikes
(Greenspeed) would ever get into delta trikes? Will wonders never cease!
Maybe Ian Sims is not such a jackass after all!

It looks an awful lot like my Kett Wiesel I must admit, but this is the way
a recumbent trike should look. Deltas have simple steering just like all
other bikes whereas tadpoles necessarily have complex steering which makes
them unstable at speed. Besides, a low to the ground recumbent delta just
looks so much sexier!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka