PDA

View Full Version : Re: Ed Dolan the Great wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!

JimmyMac
December 22nd 07, 05:39 PM
On Dec 21, 7:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> I am having a great time here on these cycling newsgroups at both your
> expense and my own. To all of those who have ever responded to my messages,
> many thanks. Usenet is all about about foolishness and idiocy. Hey, try to
> have some fun here. That is the one and only purpose of Usenet.

I'm thinking that you have Usenet confused with Abusenet!

> Tom Sherman - you are my perennial nemesis. I would be lost here on Usenet
> without you.

Love/hate relationship???

> Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever
> get though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am.

You're welcome. My pleasure to have been of service, but I may soon
call it quits. I sincerely doubt that Ed will lament my absence like
he does when Tom Sherman takes a breather, but I'm OK with that. Any
volunteers willing to take over when I'm gone???

> But I appreciate all and everyone who has ever responded to a message of
> mine. When I cuss you out, it is my way of showing love for you.

Strange and twisted manner of displaying affection.

> MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
December 23rd 07, 07:42 PM
"JimmyMac" > wrote in message
> On Dec 21, 7:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>> I am having a great time here on these cycling newsgroups at both your
>> expense and my own. To all of those who have ever responded to my
>> messages,
>> many thanks. Usenet is all about about foolishness and idiocy. Hey, try
>> have some fun here. That is the one and only purpose of Usenet.
>
> I'm thinking that you have Usenet confused with Abusenet!
>
>> Tom Sherman - you are my perennial nemesis. I would be lost here on
>> Usenet
>> without you.
>
> Love/hate relationship???
>
>> Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever
>> get though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am.
>
> You're welcome. My pleasure to have been of service, but I may soon
> call it quits. I sincerely doubt that Ed will lament my absence like
> he does when Tom Sherman takes a breather, but I'm OK with that. Any
> volunteers willing to take over when I'm gone???
>
>> But I appreciate all and everyone who has ever responded to a message of
>> mine. When I cuss you out, it is my way of showing love for you.
>
> Strange and twisted manner of displaying affection.
>
>> MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!

If Jim McNamara is not having a good time here on these cycling newsgrroups,
then of course he should leave. What other possible reason could there be
for being here?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

JimmyMac
December 25th 07, 06:45 PM
On Dec 23, 1:42 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> "JimmyMac" > wrote in message

> > On Dec 21, 7:56 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> >> I am having a great time here on these cycling newsgroups at both your
> >> expense and my own. To all of those who have ever responded to my
> >> messages,
> >> many thanks. Usenet is all about about foolishness and idiocy. Hey, try
> >> have some fun here. That is the one and only purpose of Usenet.
>
> > I'm thinking that you have Usenet confused with Abusenet!
>
> >> Tom Sherman - you are my perennial nemesis. I would be lost here on
> >> Usenet
> >> without you.
>
> > Love/hate relationship???
>
> >> Jim McNamara, you are my perennial stalker. How would I ever
> >> get though the week without you here to remind me of what a jackass I am.
>
> > You're welcome. My pleasure to have been of service, but I may soon
> > call it quits. I sincerely doubt that Ed will lament my absence like
> > he does when Tom Sherman takes a breather, but I'm OK with that. Any
> > volunteers willing to take over when I'm gone???
>
> >> But I appreciate all and everyone who has ever responded to a message of
> >> mine. When I cuss you out, it is my way of showing love for you.
>
> > Strange and twisted manner of displaying affection.
>
> >> MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
>
> If Jim McNamara is not having a good time here on these cycling newsgrroups,

Presumptuous assumption on Ed Dolan's part.

> then of course he should leave. What other possible reason could there be
> for being here?

Surely not for the same reason that Ed Dolan is here.

> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home