PDA

View Full Version : San Andres, Columbia

December 24th 07, 11:48 AM
I am going to San Andres in a few days. It's a very small island in
the Carribean, part of Columbia. I am thinking about taking a bike,
and there is no charge to do this on Air Transat. Has anyone been to
this island? Is it reasonable to take a bike (I would take a mountain
bike)?
Bob

Tom Sherman[_2_]
December 24th 07, 12:00 PM
wrote:
> I am going to San Andres in a few days. It's a very small island in
> the Carribean, part of Columbia....

Colombia, perhaps?

POST FREE OR DIE!

Tom Keats
December 24th 07, 12:11 PM
In article >,
writes:
> I am going to San Andres in a few days. It's a very small island in
> the Carribean, part of Columbia.
^^^^^^^^

I suspect you perhaps mean "Colombia."
^

Use of the above spelling may narrow your
Google searches, and thereby provide you
with your desired information.

cheers from British Columbia,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

December 26th 07, 12:51 PM
On Dec 24, 6:48 am, wrote:
> I am going to San Andres in a few days. It's a very small island in
> the Carribean, part of Columbia. I am thinking about taking a bike,
> and there is no charge to do this on Air Transat. Has anyone been to
> this island? Is it reasonable to take a bike (I would take a mountain
> bike)?
> Bob

hey i am colombia. it is great. bring the bike with you, you can
cruise around the island, if you are in good shape you could ride
around the island, it will take you about 5 hours. it is a great place

carlos
http://www.bikingthings.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home