PDA

View Full Version : Re: New Year's Greeting from Ed Dolan the Great

JimmyMac
December 31st 07, 02:26 AM
On Dec 30, 4:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
> Well, here it is another year and none of us any the wiser, but does that
> mean we have to be acting like jackasses all the time. Let us resolve to be
> better jackasses than we are. Yea, that is my most fervent wish for these
> ****ing cycling newsgroups.
>
> Tom Sherman needs to continue in his plodding manner, ever correct to a
> fault. Jim McNamara needs to rid himself of too many adjectives. He should
> also find something better to do than to stalk the Great Ed Dolan.

Maybe what Tom Sherman and Jim McNamara need to do is to ignore your
sorry carcass. By the way, I like adjectives especially since you
don't.

> Wayne
> Leggett needs to adjure his poetry of ****, **** and ****. He is actually a
> passable writer of verse and he only needs to get on more suitable subjects.
>
> And what does Ed Dolan the Great need to do?

1. Stop giving advice since no one cares what you think.
2. Keep your promise to take leave of ARBR and all Usenet newsgroups.
3. Invite the Grim Reaper over for a visit..

> Well, he needs to continue in
> his inimitable manner until these cycling newsgroups finally disappear from
> the face of the earth. When there is no one left here, all will be
> perfection. Let us all struggle to do away with ourselves like good Muslim
> suicide bombers.
>
> "Once I wasn't, then I was, now I ain't again."
>
> - Epitaph found on tombstone in Ohio graveyard
>
> Yea, only 10 words, but it sums up the wisdom of the universe. If you truly
> know the above, it is all you will ever have to know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
> aka
> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Edward Dolan
December 31st 07, 02:41 AM
"JimmyMac" > wrote in message
> On Dec 30, 4:32 pm, "Edward Dolan" > wrote:
>> Well, here it is another year and none of us any the wiser, but does that
>> mean we have to be acting like jackasses all the time. Let us resolve to
>> be
>> better jackasses than we are. Yea, that is my most fervent wish for these
>> ****ing cycling newsgroups.
>>
>> Tom Sherman needs to continue in his plodding manner, ever correct to a
>> fault. Jim McNamara needs to rid himself of too many adjectives. He
>> should
>> also find something better to do than to stalk the Great Ed Dolan.
>
> Maybe what Tom Sherman and Jim McNamara need to do is to ignore your
> sorry carcass. By the way, I like adjectives especially since you
> don't.

Put away that theasurus. Those things are for kids.

>> Wayne
>> Leggett needs to adjure his poetry of ****, **** and ****. He is actually
>> passable writer of verse and he only needs to get on more suitable
>> subjects.
>>
>> And what does Ed Dolan the Great need to do?
>
> 1. Stop giving advice since no one cares what you think.
> 2. Keep your promise to take leave of ARBR and all Usenet newsgroups.
> 3. Invite the Grim Reaper over for a visit..

All of the above will occur simultaneously when ARBR bites the dust. Death
to ARBR!
[...]

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota