PDA

View Full Version : consensual pedophilia is ok

do the research
December 31st 07, 06:22 PM
If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a minor and have
not used force, intimidation, deception, or drugs, then
you are innocent of wrongdoing.

The pe do philia scare is a fake. It is not harmful. That is why they
refuse to allow anyone to discuss the issue openly. It would reveal
that there is much evidence that it is harmless and can be
beneficial.

check out these sources:

Anthropologist Gilbert Herdt on the culture of the Sambia people.

The Rind Report written by two Temple University psychology
professors.

http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache:5_cDvp1pEkwJ:www.ipce.info/library_3/rbt/metaana.pdf+the+rind+report&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=th

The work of professor Harris Mirkin:
http://www.ipce.info/ipceweb/Library/mirkin_rind_text.htm

"Harmful to Minors" by journalist Judith Levine

"Love Against Hate" by Karl Meninger, M.D.

Look at this site for new perspectives: Newgon.com

It is even mentioned as common practice in the opera Don Giovanni by
Mozart.

The sex hysteria is being used as a pretext to distract the people
from the failings of the government and to make them fear the
government.

Have you noticed that NGO's and DA's claim to speak for children, but
they never allow the children to speak for themselves?

Pat[_4_]
January 1st 08, 08:47 PM
"do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a
minor and have
> not used force, intimidation, deception, or drugs, then
> you are innocent of wrongdoing.

You are wrong, because the minor does not have a fully developed brain and
cannot make fully thought out consentual decisions. In fact, I'd bet that is
why you are trying to make this perversity seem all right....you cannot have
sexual conduct with an adult for many reasons, some of them being "without
force", "without deception", and "without" drugs. Pick on somebody your own
size.

<plonk>

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 1st 08, 08:58 PM
Pat ? wrote:
> "do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a
> minor and have
>> not used force, intimidation, deception, or drugs, then
>> you are innocent of wrongdoing.
>
> You are wrong, because the minor does not have a fully developed brain and
> cannot make fully thought out consentual decisions. In fact, I'd bet that is
> why you are trying to make this perversity seem all right....you cannot have
> sexual conduct with an adult for many reasons, some of them being "without
> force", "without deception", and "without" drugs. Pick on somebody your own
> size.

To be correct, pedophilia only refers to sexual attraction by adults to
prepubescent children, which is a subcategory of minors. As to when a
person develops the ability to consent, it is certainly post-pubescence,
but of course variable. Some in their early teens have developed the
ability to consent, while others who are legally adults have not.
"Minor" is a legal definition based merely on chronological age, and
does not carry with it any bearing on degree of social and mental
development.

Age of consent laws vary widely (12 to 21 years of age), which implies
that some of them must be wrong. Typically, they are set by politicians,
who often pander to religious fundamentalists who wish to regulate the
sexual behavior of others and/or parents who have forgotten their own
youth, and with to keep their children from growing up.

POST FREE OR DIE!

Ted
January 2nd 08, 03:09 AM
On Jan 1, 3:58 pm, Tom Sherman >
wrote:
> Pat ? wrote:
> > "do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a
> > minor and have
> >> not used force, intimidation, deception, or drugs, then
> >> you are innocent of wrongdoing.

Sounds like "do..." is guilty of pedophilia and trying to reconcile
it. Is this site monitored by the FBI?

Ted.

Tom Sherman[_2_]
January 2nd 08, 03:43 AM
Ted ? wrote:
> On Jan 1, 3:58 pm, Tom Sherman >
> wrote:
>> Pat ? wrote:
>>> "do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a
>>> minor and have
>
> Sounds like "do..." is guilty of pedophilia and trying to reconcile
> it. Is this site monitored by the FBI?

This is a Usenet group, not a website. As to being monitored by the FBI,
they likely use software that picks up on key words and phrases, and
ranks them for possible further investigation.

POST FREE OR DIE!

dgk
January 2nd 08, 02:00 PM
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 14:47:50 -0600, "Pat" >
wrote:

>"do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct with a
>minor and have
>> not used force, intimidation, deception, or drugs, then
>> you are innocent of wrongdoing.
>
>You are wrong, because the minor does not have a fully developed brain and
>cannot make fully thought out consentual decisions. In fact, I'd bet that is
>why you are trying to make this perversity seem all right....you cannot have
>sexual conduct with an adult for many reasons, some of them being "without
>force", "without deception", and "without" drugs. Pick on somebody your own
>size.
>
><plonk>

I suppose this is a bit off topic for a biking newsgroup. I need a new
lock myself and can't decide between a big heavy chain and a U-Lock.

Anyway, I suppose it depends on the age of the person. I was sure
ready by 14 or 15 and could have consented knowing what was up. At 10,
I think not. Lots of adults shouldn't be allowed to consent though,
much less reproduce.

I think the Greeks contended that it was best to have an experienced
person teach the youngins about sex and I'm not at all sure that they
were wrong. I could have used some pointers from someone more
experienced. Cultures clearly vary on this and, hey, look at Calvin
Klein advertising. They use the youngest kids they can get away with.
All, for some reason, are attractive.

Pat[_4_]
January 2nd 08, 05:24 PM
"Ted" > wrote in message
> On Jan 1, 3:58 pm, Tom Sherman >
> wrote:
>> Pat ? wrote:
>> > "do the research" <> If you have engaged in consensual sexual conduct
>> > with a
>> > minor and have
>>

> Sounds like "do..." is guilty of pedophilia and trying to reconcile
> it. Is this site monitored by the FBI?
>
> Ted.

Look at your post, Ted. I did NOT write what it appears that I did when
viewing your post. Please learn to snip and attribute correctly.

Pat in TX

ilaboo[_2_]
January 8th 08, 11:50 AM
Cultures clearly vary on this and, hey, look at Calvin
> Klein advertising. They use the youngest kids they can get away with.
> All, for some reason, are attractive.

oput society and others dances a irish gig on the backs of our children

you really see it when you are a grandpa or grandma

fwiw

peter

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home