PDA

View Full Version : Bicycle Humour

January 15th 08, 08:07 PM
I love cycling humour. I found a great collection of it here:
http://bicyclesource.com/jokes

Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?

me
January 16th 08, 03:18 AM
On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 12:07:10 -0800, google wrote:

> I love cycling humour. I found a great collection of it here:
> http://bicyclesource.com/jokes
>
> Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?

Great, Great link! Damn near ruined a keyboard several times!

John Kane
January 16th 08, 07:34 PM
On Jan 15, 3:07 pm, wrote:
> I love cycling humour. I found a great collection of it here:http://bicyclesource.com/jokes
>
> Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?

Should not
Have more pictures of your bike than any loved one.
read
Have more pictures of your bike than any OTHER loved one. ?

Sheldon Brown
January 16th 08, 10:32 PM
On Jan 15, 3:07*pm, wrote:
> I love cycling humour. *I found a great collection of it here:http://bicyclesource.com/jokes
>
> Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?

If I do say so myself: http://sheldonbrown.com/humor

Sheldon "Yucks" Brown
| If you wish in the world to advance, |
| Your merits you're bound to enhance; |
| You must stir it, and stump it, |
| And blow your own trumpet, |
| Or, trust me, you haven't a chance! |
| --W.S. Gilbert |
Phone 617-244-9772 FAX 617-244-1041
http://harriscyclery.com
Hard-to-find parts shipped Worldwide

ZBicyclist
January 17th 08, 02:50 AM
John Kane wrote:
> On Jan 15, 3:07 pm, wrote:
>> I love cycling humour. I found a great collection of it
>> here:http://bicyclesource.com/jokes
>>
>> Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?
>
> Should not
> Have more pictures of your bike than any loved one.
> read
> Have more pictures of your bike than any OTHER loved one. ?

Some at
http://www.bikereader.com/solo/cycling.html

--
Mike Kruger
Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

smn
January 17th 08, 04:39 PM
"John Kane" > wrote in message
> On Jan 15, 3:07 pm, wrote:
>> I love cycling humour. I found a great collection of it
>> here:http://bicyclesource.com/jokes
>>
>> Anyone know any other good cycling jokes / stories ?
>
> Should not
> Have more pictures of your bike than any loved one.
> read
> Have more pictures of your bike than any OTHER loved one. ?

makes sense either way. as long as the second one has a question mark.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home