PDA

View Full Version : Dura Ace/Ultegra 9 speed grouppo with wheels

February 17th 08, 11:45 PM
Dura Ace/Ultegra 9 speed grouppo comprised of Dura Ace 9 speed STI
shifters and rear derailleur with Ultegra brake calipers, front
derailleur, cranks ad bottom bracket. Includes a pair of clincher
wheels - Ultegra hubs laced to 32 hole Mavic Open Pro silver colored
rims with a 9 speed cassette and skewers. Everything is in great
condition. $475 shipped in US.

February 18th 08, 04:15 PM
On Feb 17, 6:45 pm, " > wrote:
> Dura Ace/Ultegra 9 speed grouppo comprised of Dura Ace 9 speed STI
> shifters and rear derailleur with Ultegra brake calipers, front
> derailleur, cranks ad bottom bracket. Includes a pair of clincher
> wheels - Ultegra hubs laced to 32 hole Mavic Open Pro silver colored
> rims with a 9 speed cassette and skewers. Everything is in great
> condition. $475 shipped in US.

i will give you $400. let me know if you are interested

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home