PDA

View Full Version : What is Danielson doing in Calif.?

Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]
February 18th 08, 03:02 AM
In Velonews Vaughters said he was sending
Tom to race Etoile de Besseges, Tour Med,
and Tour of Valencia rather than the Amgen.

He wanted Tom to learn how to race a bike.

DirtRoadie
February 18th 08, 05:35 AM
On Feb 17, 8:02*pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni >
wrote:
> In Velonews Vaughters said he was sending
> Tom to race Etoile de Besseges, Tour Med,
> and Tour of Valencia rather than the Amgen.
>
> He wanted Tom to learn how to race a bike.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/feb08/feb13news2

DR

SLAVE of THE STATE
February 18th 08, 11:20 PM
On Feb 17, 9:35*pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:
> On Feb 17, 8:02*pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni >
> wrote:
>
> > In Velonews Vaughters said he was sending
> > Tom to race Etoile de Besseges, Tour Med,
> > and Tour of Valencia rather than the Amgen.
>
> > He wanted Tom to learn how to race a bike.
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/feb08/feb13news2

"Slipstream are strongly tipped to get a wildcard slot in the Tour de
France."

Maybe Astana slotting out amounts to Slipstream slotting in. But then
I don't read the fine print on the selection process.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]
February 18th 08, 11:34 PM
On Feb 18, 3:20*pm, SLAVE of THE STATE > wrote:
> On Feb 17, 9:35*pm, DirtRoadie > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 17, 8:02*pm, Fabrizio Mazzoleni >
> > wrote:
>
> > > In Velonews Vaughters said he was sending
> > > Tom to race Etoile de Besseges, Tour Med,
> > > and Tour of Valencia rather than the Amgen.
>
> > > He wanted Tom to learn how to race a bike.
>
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2008/feb08/feb13news2
>
> "Slipstream are strongly tipped to get a wildcard slot in the Tour de
> France."
>
> Maybe Astana slotting out amounts to Slipstream slotting in. *But then
> I don't read the fine print on the selection process.

I'm still hoping Skil-Shimano gets a invite for the Tour.

Ted van de Weteringe
February 18th 08, 11:58 PM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> I'm still hoping Skil-Shimano gets a invite for the Tour.

They are nicely underway with the Paris-Nice invite.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home