PDA

View Full Version : decanio interviews sonye

February 24th 08, 05:49 AM
http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_

Fred Fredburger[_3_]
February 24th 08, 06:41 AM
wrote:

> http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_

That website is hazardous for epileptics.

February 24th 08, 07:35 AM
On Feb 24, 1:41 am, Fred Fredburger
> wrote:
> wrote:
>
> >http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_
>
> That website is hazardous for epileptics.

dumbass,

It's been changed. there was a recording posted of a conversation
between a rock racing assistant and matt decanio.

you can get it here :

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4044474

TM
February 24th 08, 12:10 PM
> wrote in message
>

> http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_

decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.

February 24th 08, 09:11 PM
On Feb 24, 7:10 am, "TM" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_
>
> decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.

dumbass,

decanio got pantsed when that day when all the TdG positives including
bergaman and horner were supposed to come out and never happened, but
he and (i really hate to say this) lafferty are being vindicated.

that recording a conversation between suzanne sonye and decanio that
he secretly recorded has been removed from that stolen underground
link but the gist of it is this:

(ex-racer) sonye was working as a soigneur for rock racing and when
USADA came and tested leogrande at superweek and he freaked out and
confided in sonye that he took epo and testosterone, and earlier he
had asked sonye where he could find ball-patches and when the rock
management was informed about this they didn't fire leogrande, so
sonye anonymously tipped off USADA about leogrande's doping (and
dealing too apparently).

Bob Schwartz[_2_]
February 24th 08, 10:25 PM
wrote:
> On Feb 24, 7:10 am, "TM" > wrote:
>> > wrote in message

>>> http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_
>> decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.
>
> dumbass,
>
> decanio got pantsed when that day when all the TdG positives including
> bergaman and horner were supposed to come out and never happened, but
> he and (i really hate to say this) lafferty are being vindicated.
>
> that recording a conversation between suzanne sonye and decanio that
> he secretly recorded has been removed from that stolen underground
> link but the gist of it is this:
>
> (ex-racer) sonye was working as a soigneur for rock racing and when
> USADA came and tested leogrande at superweek and he freaked out and
> confided in sonye that he took epo and testosterone, and earlier he
> had asked sonye where he could find ball-patches and when the rock
> management was informed about this they didn't fire leogrande, so
> sonye anonymously tipped off USADA about leogrande's doping (and
> dealing too apparently).

http://www.su13.us/press_release__stolen_underground_has_secret_recor ding_regarding_rock_racing

If it disappears there should be cached copies on search engines.

Bob Schwartz

February 25th 08, 02:17 AM
On Feb 24, 5:25 pm, Bob Schwartz >
wrote:
> wrote:

> >> decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.
>
> > dumbass,
>
> > decanio got pantsed when that day when all the TdG positives including
> > bergaman and horner were supposed to come out and never happened, but
> > he and (i really hate to say this) lafferty are being vindicated.
>
> > that recording a conversation between suzanne sonye and decanio that
> > he secretly recorded has been removed from that stolen underground
> > link but the gist of it is this:
>
> > (ex-racer) sonye was working as a soigneur for rock racing and when
> > USADA came and tested leogrande at superweek and he freaked out and
> > confided in sonye that he took epo and testosterone, and earlier he
> > had asked sonye where he could find ball-patches and when the rock
> > management was informed about this they didn't fire leogrande, so
> > sonye anonymously tipped off USADA about leogrande's doping (and
> > dealing too apparently).
>
> http://www.su13.us/press_release__stolen_underground_has_secret_recor ...
>
> If it disappears there should be cached copies on search engines.
>
> Bob Schwartz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yf523a4eS0

SLAVE of THE STATE
February 25th 08, 02:24 AM
On Feb 24, 4:10*am, "TM" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> >http://su13.us/kayle___here_to_stay_
>
> decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.

Or respectively aflatoxin and fattie.

TM
February 25th 08, 02:36 AM

>> decanio and ball are like peanut butter and jelly.
>
> dumbass,

See, you're talking substance and I was only talking style. I could be the
only one who sees it. And they both have clothing lines!

Bob Schwartz[_2_]
February 25th 08, 04:04 AM
wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yf523a4eS0

I guess that explains why Frankie left when he did.
Can't imagine he wouldn't want to be a part of that.

I bet if Cipo is racing in July it will be in
Milwaukee.

At least no one can say that Ball's teams aren't
entertaining.

Bob Schwartz

Donald Munro
February 25th 08, 07:47 AM

Bob Schwartz wrote:
> At least no one can say that Ball's teams aren't entertaining.

Just like going to a Nirvana concert, complete with pushers.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home