PDA

View Full Version : Ball Interview Audio

February 28th 08, 05:11 PM
http://www.competitorradio.com/shows/194CompetitorsMichaelBall.mp3

Off The Back
February 28th 08, 09:46 PM
brian_j_roth wrote:

> http://www.competitorradio.com/shows/194CompetitorsMichaelBall.mp3

Thanks for posting that.

FWIW, I saw Michael Ball sitting quietly at the far end of the VIP tent in
Solvang. No big entourage or commotion around him, which surprised me. As I
walked over there to get a closer look, I brushed by Floyd walking the
opposite way which made me think they just finished having a chat. Say what
you want about him, but at least he (Ball) kept a relatively lower profile
once the ATOC started. That is, except for getting on-stage and presenting
$10,000 checks to various charities. I also think he learned a lot about
bike racing last week.

Mark
http://marcofanelli.blogspot.com

Ryan Cousineau
February 29th 08, 02:57 AM
In article
" > wrote:

> http://www.competitorradio.com/shows/194CompetitorsMichaelBall.mp3

"Tyler's just always falling off his bike..."

Kurgan Gringioni
February 29th 08, 05:24 AM
On Feb 28, 1:46*pm, "Off The Back" > wrote:
> brian_j_roth wrote:
>
> >http://www.competitorradio.com/shows/194CompetitorsMichaelBall.mp3
>
> Thanks for posting that.
>
> FWIW, I saw Michael Ball sitting quietly at the far end of the VIP tent in
> Solvang. No big entourage or commotion around him, which surprised me.

<snip>

Dumbass -

That's because once the racing starts, people are going to be paying
attention to who's doing stuff in the actual race.

No one gives a **** about the DS unless the DS's riders are race
relevant.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Off The Back
February 29th 08, 04:16 PM
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
> Off The Back wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for posting that.
>>
>> FWIW, I saw Michael Ball sitting quietly at the far end of the VIP tent
>> in
>> Solvang. No big entourage or commotion around him, which surprised me.
>
> Dumbass -
>
> That's because once the racing starts, people are going to be paying
> attention to who's doing stuff in the actual race.
>
> No one gives a **** about the DS unless the DS's riders are race
> relevant.

Dumberass-

Despite his earlier comments wrt Frankie, Michael Ball is not the DS;
Mariano Friedick is. Ball seems to have learned a lot in the last few
months. In particular, he stopped seeking attention once the race started.
Had he wanted to, he could have held court each day and would've had a mob
of "fans" around him.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home