PDA

View Full Version : Six Day Bicycle racing

Ryan Cousineau
March 1st 08, 01:49 AM
Davey Crockett is currently too busy saving the world from ******z, so
when I asked, he offered me the complete archive of his Six-Day site.

Essentially, the old site is still there, at sixday.741.com, but the
current hosting plan covers it in ads.

I have rehosted it:

http://globadom.com/six/

Of special note is the Velodromes of the World page, which may be the
most complete catalog of past and present 'dromes available.

Please let me know if you see any bugs, or want me to add anything.
Until I figure out what to do with this, and probably even then, I will
leave this archive of the site more or less untouched.

Share & Enjoy,

March 1st 08, 02:20 AM
On Feb 29, 8:49 pm, Ryan Cousineau > wrote:
> Davey Crockett is currently too busy saving the world from ******z, so
> when I asked, he offered me the complete archive of his Six-Day site.
>
> Essentially, the old site is still there, at sixday.741.com, but the
> current hosting plan covers it in ads.
>
> I have rehosted it:
>
> http://globadom.com/six/
>
> Of special note is the Velodromes of the World page, which may be the
> most complete catalog of past and present 'dromes available.
>
> Please let me know if you see any bugs, or want me to add anything.
> Until I figure out what to do with this, and probably even then, I will
> leave this archive of the site more or less untouched.
>
> Share & Enjoy,

dumbass,

will you be taking over the "free ernst zundel" page too ?

Davey Crockett[_5_]
March 1st 08, 06:27 AM

**** off you brainwashed Piece of ****

--