PDA

View Full Version : Kobalt Tools 500

Fabrizio Mazzoleni[_2_]
March 9th 08, 11:22 PM
Kyle Busch gives Toyota their first Cup win today !

Other news from today:

Montoya drove the bold red color of Wrigley's Big Red this weekend on
his No. 42 Dodge.

TM
March 10th 08, 01:01 AM
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" > wrote in message
> Kyle Busch gives Toyota their first Cup win today !
>
> Other news from today:
>
> Montoya drove the bold red color of Wrigley's Big Red this weekend on
> his No. 42 Dodge.

There's no Record, it is all Nexus on this ride.

Donald Munro
March 10th 08, 07:40 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> Kyle Busch gives Toyota their first Cup win today !
>
> Other news from today:
>
> Montoya drove the bold red color of Wrigley's Big Red this weekend on his
> No. 42 Dodge.

I thought we were a global warming group.

Ryan Cousineau
March 11th 08, 03:26 AM
In article
Fabrizio Mazzoleni > wrote:

> Kyle Busch gives Toyota their first Cup win today !
>
> Other news from today:
>
> Montoya drove the bold red color of Wrigley's Big Red this weekend on
> his No. 42 Dodge.

Dumbass: I'm not paying attention until Jacques Villeneuve gets a ride
again.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home