PDA

View Full Version : Is Michael Ball renting out his podium girls?

Carl Sundquist
March 10th 08, 11:29 PM
http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm

TM
March 11th 08, 12:47 AM
I thought this was going to be about Spitzer.

datakoll
March 11th 08, 01:11 AM
On Mar 10, 8:47*pm, "TM" > wrote:
> I thought this was going to be about Spitzer.

it ' s about New Guinea

Howard Kveck
March 11th 08, 03:12 AM
In article >, "Carl Sundquist" >
wrote:

> http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm

What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Steven L. Sheffield
March 11th 08, 03:59 AM
On 03/10/2008 09:12 PM, in article
, "Howard Kveck"
> wrote:

> In article >, "Carl Sundquist"
> >
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm
>
> What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?

What's with the stupid hump on the blonde in the middle's hair?

--
Steven L. Sheffield
stevens at veloworks dot com

RicodJour
March 11th 08, 04:06 AM
On Mar 10, 11:59 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield" >
wrote:
> On 03/10/2008 09:12 PM, in article
> , "Howard Kveck"
>
> > wrote:
> > In article >, "Carl Sundquist"
> > >
> > wrote:
>
> >>http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm
>
> > What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?
>
> What's with the stupid hump on the blonde in the middle's hair?

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/7.htm

What's with her belly button?

Ryan Cousineau
March 11th 08, 04:53 AM
In article >,
Howard Kveck > wrote:

> In article >, "Carl Sundquist"
> >
> wrote:
>
> > http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm
>
> What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?

Her eyes? What the hell is with the middle blonde's hair?

Howard Kveck
March 11th 08, 05:27 AM
In article >,
"Steven L. Sheffield" > wrote:

> On 03/10/2008 09:12 PM, in article
> , "Howard Kveck"
> > wrote:
>
> > In article >, "Carl Sundquist"
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/9.htm
> >
> > What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?
>

> What's with the stupid hump on the blonde in the middle's hair?

Camelback?

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck
March 11th 08, 05:29 AM
In article >,
RicodJour > wrote:

> On Mar 10, 11:59 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield" >
> wrote:
> > On 03/10/2008 09:12 PM, in article
> > , "Howard Kveck"
> >
> > > wrote:

> > > What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?
> >
> > What's with the stupid hump on the blonde in the middle's hair?
>
> http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/7.htm
>
> What's with her belly button?

I'd say she got unzipped at some point in time, but that's no appendix scar.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

datakoll
March 11th 08, 06:11 AM
AHA! LOOSE WIMUN
HIDE YOUR KEYS
a step beyond the usual non IC fareor is that the dress option...
these are the girls who come out of the bar to follow down the
sidewalk
the one's in those famous archtypal French cartoons
"that said" they're prob someone's mommies...
having a good time or several good times
on the big O
EEEYYYAYAYYAHAHAHAHunghunghunghunghahhhhh
say we have space here if....
veeeaaaalllll off to the shuttle luanch, avoirdupaw!

datakoll
March 11th 08, 06:54 AM
On Mar 11, 2:11*am, datakoll > wrote:
> AHA! LOOSE WIMUN
> HIDE YOUR KEYS
> a step beyond the usual non IC fareor is that the dress option...
> these are the girls who come out of the bar to follow down the
> sidewalk
> the one's in those famous archtypal *French cartoons
> "that said" they're prob someone's mommies...
> having a good time or several good times
> on the big O
> EEEYYYAYAYYAHAHAHAHunghunghunghunghahhhhh
> say we have space here if....
> veeeaaaalllll off to the shuttle luanch, avoirdupaw!

NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
dissappeared into the night.

Andrew Price
March 11th 08, 06:43 PM
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:54:42 -0700 (PDT), datakoll
> wrote:

>NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
>dissappeared into the night.

I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...

March 11th 08, 06:46 PM
On Mar 11, 12:06 am, RicodJour > wrote:
> On Mar 10, 11:59 pm, "Steven L. Sheffield" >
> wrote:
>
> > On 03/10/2008 09:12 PM, in article
> > , "Howard Kveck"
>
> > > wrote:

> > > What the hell is with the one on the right's eyes?
>
> > What's with the stupid hump on the blonde in the middle's hair?
>
> http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/2008/usasuperbike/daytona/kp1/7.htm
>
> What's with her belly button?

Botched piercing.

Donald Munro
March 11th 08, 06:53 PM

Andrew Price wrote:
> I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...

Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.

datakoll
March 11th 08, 08:51 PM
On Mar 11, 2:53*pm, Donald Munro > wrote:
> datakoll wrote:
>
> >>NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
> >>dissappeared into the night.
> Andrew Price wrote:
> > I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...
>
> Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.

amusing fersure but remember if the girls are slaves for organized
crime, OC is not interested in giving yawl a good time, OC is
interested is screwing yawl good. Chances are the drugged wimun in the
photos are slightly retarded pathologically criminals. Librium ?
Librium and Coke ?
Racing at Daytona is based on pathological criminal activity: "that's"
what THEY do THERE.
A life long racing fan but with a bent toward working with the
government, I was threatened thru the 2007 24 hours, threatened on
local TV, the threatened and chased around by NASCAR goons before and
after Iwas threatened to not go to the 2008 24 hours and threatened by
the "announcers" over cable TV. I called the FBI on it after one of
the announcers showed up threatening me on a loudspeaker run by OC in
my backyard ( I live down the street).

always amusing watching the red white and blue racers stand tall with
OC.

Incidently, OC supports all criminal activity: serial killers, child
rapists, and yup Al Queda.

They said it, snot my opinion.

Tom Kunich
March 11th 08, 09:02 PM
"Donald Munro" > wrote in message
. com...
> datakoll wrote:
>>
>>>NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
>>>dissappeared into the night.
>
> Andrew Price wrote:
>> I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...
>
> Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.

I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride can still criticize
someone that he doesn't know on grounds that he doesn't understand.

TM
March 11th 08, 09:31 PM
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message

> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride

Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get out of
bed in February?

datakoll
March 11th 08, 09:54 PM
On Mar 11, 5:02*pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "Donald Munro" > wrote in message
>
> . com...

> > Andrew Price wrote:
> >> I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...
>
> > Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.
>
> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride can still criticize
> someone that he doesn't know on grounds that he doesn't understand.

who who who is the subject?
I have no idea what bicycle racing is about yet have noooo problem
explaining what's happening.
I ride every day with espirit but racing? Nada.
give me your Carrera and I'm over the hill at 185 but race a bicycle?
bicycle racing tho distinct in skills is business as usual with the
human race.
I have spoken.

Tom Kunich
March 12th 08, 12:21 AM
"TM" > wrote in message ...

> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
>>
>> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride
>
> Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get out
> of bed in February?

No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

March 12th 08, 01:36 AM
On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "TM" > wrote in ...
>
> > "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
>
> >> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride
>
> > Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get out
> > of bed in February?
>
> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

Tom Kunich
March 12th 08, 04:34 AM
> wrote in message
> On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

>> > Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get
>> > out
>> > of bed in February?
>>
>> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.
>
> I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

And I'm waiting for you to tell us what races you sponsor.

Howard Kveck
March 12th 08, 04:42 AM
In article >,
Donald Munro > wrote:

> datakoll wrote:
> >
> >>NASA lifted off into an opaque cloud cover, 3000' up and the shuttle
> >>dissappeared into the night.
>
> Andrew Price wrote:
> > I thought it disappeared to Estonia (or was that New Guinea) ...
>
> Perhaps they should maroon McQuaid on the Space Station.

This is ground control to Major Pat...

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck
March 12th 08, 04:43 AM
In article >,
" > wrote:

> On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> > > Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get out
> > > of bed in February?
> >
> > No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.
>
> I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"

He invented miles. And January.

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Donald Munro
March 12th 08, 07:33 AM

Howard Kveck wrote:
> This is ground control to Major Pat...

Come to think of it, perhaps it should be McQuaid, Prudhomme and Pound all
marooned on the space station with Zero-g fights televised back to earth

March 12th 08, 10:33 AM
On Mar 12, 12:34 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> > wrote in message

> > On Mar 11, 8:21 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> >> "TM" > wrote in ...

> >> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.
>
> > I'm waiting for kunich to say "I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!"
>
> And I'm waiting for you to tell us what races you sponsor.

dumbass,

people who are sincerely interested in my racing activities can
contact me offline.

posting your "qualifications" and "palmares" on rbr, especially if
it's part of a dick waving contest inevitably makes you look like a
douche.

Tom Kunich
March 12th 08, 02:05 PM
> wrote in message
>
> posting your "qualifications" and "palmares" on rbr, especially if
> it's part of a dick waving contest inevitably makes you look like a
> douche.

No need to worry Amit, you look like a douche regardless.

Bill C
March 12th 08, 04:07 PM
On Mar 12, 10:05*am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> No need to worry Amit, you look like a douche regardless.

Pic please? Don't remember seeing him at Ken's site. Seems to me that
most douches are, proportionally, tall and thin. That could describe a
lot of folks here.
Bill C

Ted van de Weteringe
March 12th 08, 04:28 PM
Bill C wrote:
> Pic please? Don't remember seeing him at Ken's site.

Nicely positioned below Heather:
http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/rbr8.html

Between there and 2004 he got new glasses, and hairgel:
http://www.atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca/people/amit/amit.jpg

William Asher
March 12th 08, 04:59 PM
Tom Kunich wrote:

> "TM" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> I do find it interesting that someone that can't ride
>>
>> Weren't you the guy who put in 600 miles in January and couldn't get
>> out of bed in February?
>
> No, I'm the guy who has 1300 miles so far this year.

So you've ridden each bike you own, what? 20 or so miles?

--
Bill Asher

Kyle Legate
March 12th 08, 07:25 PM
wrote:

> posting your "qualifications" and "palmares" on rbr, especially if
> it's part of a dick waving contest inevitably makes you look like a
> douche.

Tom's "qualifications" and "palmares" equate to a ridiculously small dick.

Donald Munro
March 12th 08, 08:02 PM
Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
> Nicely positioned below Heather:
> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/rbr8.html

heather always seems to end up on top.

Bill C
March 12th 08, 08:21 PM
On Mar 12, 4:02*pm, Donald Munro > wrote:
> Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
>
> > Nicely positioned below Heather:
> >http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/rbr8.html
>
> heather always seems to end up on top.

Thanks folks. Totally spaced it on that one.
Bill C

Tom Kunich
March 12th 08, 09:15 PM
"Ted van de Weteringe" > wrote in message
> Bill C wrote:
>> Pic please? Don't remember seeing him at Ken's site.
>
> Nicely positioned below Heather:
> http://www.kenpapai.com/cycling/rbr/rbr8.html
>
> Between there and 2004 he got new glasses, and hairgel:
> http://www.atmosp.physics.utoronto.ca/people/amit/amit.jpg

Nice looking guy so why the continuous chip on his shoulder?

TM
March 13th 08, 12:01 AM
"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message

> Nice looking guy so why the continuous chip on his shoulder?

Were some of those 1300 miles on the road to Damascus?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home