PDA

View Full Version : Tom, the lie is over.

March 13th 08, 09:32 AM
Everbody now knows what you've known for 30 years

You suck

Donald Munro
March 13th 08, 10:53 AM
dupedcyclist wrote:
> Everbody now knows what you've known for 30 years
> You suck

Dumbass,
If you ask greg nicely, he might supply you with free meds.

Bob Schwartz
March 13th 08, 01:22 PM
Donald Munro wrote:
> dupedcyclist wrote:
>> Everbody now knows what you've known for 30 years
>> You suck
>
> Dumbass,
> If you ask greg nicely, he might supply you with free meds.

You know, I've ripped on Danielson as much as anyone over
the years. But I try to work in an occasional dig at his
sunglasses to break things up a bit.

Bob Schwartz

William Asher
March 13th 08, 05:51 PM
Bob Schwartz wrote:

> Donald Munro wrote:
>> dupedcyclist wrote:
>>> Everbody now knows what you've known for 30 years
>>> You suck
>>
>> Dumbass,
>> If you ask greg nicely, he might supply you with free meds.
>
> You know, I've ripped on Danielson as much as anyone over
> the years. But I try to work in an occasional dig at his
> sunglasses to break things up a bit.
>
> Bob Schwartz

Even if we don't explicitly say it, we appreciate the effort. Or maybe you
could convince yourself of that if it makes you feel better.

--
Bill Asher

Bob Schwartz
March 13th 08, 06:26 PM
William Asher wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>
>> Donald Munro wrote:
>>> Dumbass,
>>> If you ask greg nicely, he might supply you with free meds.
>> You know, I've ripped on Danielson as much as anyone over
>> the years. But I try to work in an occasional dig at his
>> sunglasses to break things up a bit.
>>
>> Bob Schwartz
>
> Even if we don't explicitly say it, we appreciate the effort. Or maybe you
> could convince yourself of that if it makes you feel better.

Munro thinks I can't recognize my own forked zombie
processes. But he's wrong.

Bob Schwartz

William Asher
March 13th 08, 06:42 PM
Bob Schwartz wrote:

> Munro thinks I can't recognize my own forked zombie
> processes. But he's wrong.

He's from the U.K. They still haven't gotten over the lend-lease destroyer
thing in WW2.

What you do with your zombies is your business, but thank you for getting
yours to ignore me.

--
Bill Asher

Ted van de Weteringe
March 13th 08, 07:56 PM
William Asher wrote:
> Bob Schwartz wrote:
>> Munro
>
> He's from the U.K.

The U.K. of G.B., N.I. & S.A.?

Donald Munro
March 13th 08, 08:01 PM
Bob Schwartz wrote:
>>> Munro

Ted van de Weteringe wrote:
> The U.K. of G.B., N.I. & S.A.?

I had women who said I'm from Mars, but personally I'd rather go to
Amazonia.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home